News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

That looks awsome. I'll make sure that when it comes out, I'll be as good at brawl as I was in Melee
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on January 06, 2008, 06:55:54 PM
That looks awsome. I'll make sure that when it comes out, I'll be as good at brawl as I was in Melee
*raises fist*

Now thats the kind of team spirit I'm talking about eh!

^__^

StarWindWizard7

OK, I'm starting to cry blood now from gluing my eyes to this puter screen,

I'm done with names for a while.  ::)

Depster

So how bad you think we will beat them?  Even NS2 thinks they are gonna get creamed.  I feel like a Spartan of SSBB.  Like us against the world or something.  Speaking of the world, are we gonna play Smash World forums?  I know they are studly in melee, but I have the feeling that we are all pretty good.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Depster on January 06, 2008, 07:09:32 PM
So how bad you think we will beat them?

StarWindWizard7: Well, they still have a lot more members then we do, but it seems they are a bit
unorganized...while we are stable/calm/cool. I think we have some good advantages over them.
As long as we stick to the Shedule that I posted in the 1st post of this thread, we really should be fine.
Take things 1 step at a time.

Even NS2 thinks they are gonna get creamed.

StarWindWizard7: Really? Thats interesting. Nothing is certain thats for sure, but like I said, we do
have some advantage, as long as we can keep communication between us, we should do Great.

I feel like a Spartan of SSBB.

StarWindWizard7: I have no idea who that is. :P But it seems like your Pumped.

Like us against the world or something.

StarWindWizard7: Yeah, we'll rule the Smash World!

Speaking of the world, are we gonna play Smash World forums?

StarWindWizard7: I'm not familiar with that forum, --In any case, if Nsider 2 fails before SSBB comes out, we'll challenge
a new forum...that may have a decent amount of smashers...and thats EJ Smash Revolution Forum.

I know they are studly in melee, but I have the feeling that we are all pretty good.

StarWindWizard7: Yes, I do too, my friend.

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

I think we'll beat them pretty bad. I'm sure we have people who are really good at Smash bros. in general.

Triforce_Luigi

So how bad you think we will beat them?  Even NS2 thinks they are gonna get creamed.  I feel like a Spartan of SSBB.  Like us against the world or something.  Speaking of the world, are we gonna play Smash World forums?  I know they are studly in melee, but I have the feeling that we are all pretty good.

I actually have a feeling that we will lose pretty badly.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 06, 2008, 07:18:58 PM

I actually have a feeling that we will lose pretty badly.
Momentum Killer! :P

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

we WILL win. I know we will and why, because we ARE the best Smash board out there.

Skye8600

StarWindWizard7

Skye8600

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Triforceman22

We CAN do this!

we just gotta believe!!!!!!

*ends crappy disney Cliche*

::)

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!