ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Triforceman22

I hate it how the mods de-floated everything... >:(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

HTA!

Triforceman22

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 17, 2008, 09:18:08 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 17, 2008, 09:14:54 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 17, 2008, 09:00:30 AM
Quote from: Ridley on January 16, 2008, 04:20:18 PM
No it will never die!!!!
I certainly hope not.

I'll think of something.
Geno is gone, technically you could just....

Yeah, why don't you kenny?
With out a forum to try to destroy, I don't really know what to do with my rival list,
"OLOL".

I'm waiting for gbw yoshi to show me what he's got, but he's been gone a few days.

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 17, 2008, 09:28:00 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 17, 2008, 09:18:08 AM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 17, 2008, 09:14:54 AM
Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 17, 2008, 09:00:30 AM
Quote from: Ridley on January 16, 2008, 04:20:18 PM
No it will never die!!!!
I certainly hope not.

I'll think of something.
Geno is gone, technically you could just....

Yeah, why don't you kenny?
With out a forum to try to destroy, I don't really know what to do with my rival list,
"OLOL".

I'm waiting for gbw yoshi to show me what he's got, but he's been gone a few days.
Wiz you off work?
I have a 5 day weekend from school.

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: Depster on January 06, 2008, 07:09:32 PM
So how bad you think we will beat them?  Even NS2 thinks they are gonna get creamed.

When did you hear that? On the contrary, we think you guys are at a disadvantage.

I've already discussed this with Wiz, actually a few of us from the NS2 legion thread have and we agreed to select our representatives after a few tournaments. We don't know how good anyone is at the moment, so it's not wise to come up with a list right now.

I believe the Wiz mentioned that you guys want to train for a month or so before this takes place right? That should give us enough time to have a tournament but to be honest; I think we should delay the forum battle at least for two months. That would give you guys enough time to practice and enough time for us to gather an accurate list of the best players at NS2.

We don't like what gbwyoshi is doing. Why is he making a list right now when it doesn't represent the best players from our area, it doesn't make sense. If you guys want to have a real forum battle, discuss this with the legions. There is a legion forum that Ben111 created. Let me talk to them about this, see what they have to say and I'll give the link to the Wiz so he can talk about his plans over there.

What do you say?

Triforceman22

DededeCloneChris

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 17, 2008, 01:11:13 PM
Why don't we challenge THE Smash boards?

Because you guys wouldn't stand a chance but be my guest. I'd like to see that all on film since most likely smashboards will record you guys getting annihilated. :)

Triforceman22

Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 01:15:32 PM

Because you guys wouldn't stand a chance but be my guest. I'd like to see that all on film since most likely smashboards will record you guys getting annihilated. :)

It'll be a fun challenge, and who knows, we may be able to beat some of them.... XD

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforceman22 on January 17, 2008, 01:16:27 PM
Quote from: Ultra_Luigi on January 17, 2008, 01:15:32 PM

It'll be a fun challenge, and who knows, we may be able to beat some of them.... XD
I want to be in the frontlines then.

gbwyoshi

Hey UL I am working the best I can the original plan was to have the top 20 represent NS2 but it would be to chaotic with the delays. Thus Half will be chosen randomly and the other half will have to earn their way in.

And Star just PM me if you need to get in touch. I stop in to visit the site while at work so I can read pm's

Ultra_Luigi

Quote from: gbwyoshi on January 17, 2008, 01:27:52 PM
Hey UL I am working the best I can the original plan was to have the top 20 represent NS2 but it would be to chaotic with the delays. Thus Half will be chosen randomly and the other half will have to earn their way in.

And Star just PM me if you need to get in touch. I stop in to visit the site while at work so I can read pm's
Original plans can change. You never discussed this with anyone at NS2; you made these decisions on your own. If they beat us, that doesn't prove anything. We were gimped from the start because you created a list by randomly selecting people. Like I explained, the list should be created after the game is out, when we know enough about the members at NS2. What you're doing is wrong and I am not the only one who thinks so.