Now in the hands of Dave and Mom

Started by StarWindWizard7, October 02, 2007, 03:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allegretto

Whats this thread about ? vsing another team via wi-fi on brawl ;D

Shujinco2

Quote from: Jono2 on January 28, 2008, 04:07:50 PM
what about outsider?
Gfaqs & Gamespot (and their casual elitists, lulz)
M2K2/SDA (I'd side with you guys :P)

outsider would be the easiest of those, followed by Gfaqs&gamespot, then followed by M2K2SDA.
M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

Also, how many smashers are on Outsider?

Jono2

Quote from: Shujinco on January 28, 2008, 04:25:08 PM
what about outsider?

outsider would be the easiest of those, followed by Gfaqs&gamespot, then followed by M2K2SDA.
M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

m2k2SDA is a joint community run for the purpose of speedrunning.

You remember TSA?  How he got the world record Legend of Zelda run?  That's where he came to Nsider from, I'd be willing to bet.  and when he stopped running zelda games... two years ago, maybe a year and a half, Zelda runs stopped coming.

Uhh, you know the world record Super Mario Bros. runs?  SDA.

28 minute Super Metroid?  well, that's not a good example.  that came from overseas and was submitted to SDA.

Metroid Prime in an hour and four minutes?  That was M2K2.  An hour and 3, the more recent one was also M2K2.

as was the 48 (I think) fusion run, the recent Metroid Prime: Hunters run (by our own DSGamer3000 here), both were from M2K2 (I contributed to the route for the MP:H run by finding a huge route deviation that we could use :P)

so you've probably figured out what the M stands for.

SDA is speeddemosarchive.  If there's a speedrun of a game on youtube and it's the world record, it'll be on SDA for you to download.

speeddemosarchive.com/yabb/yaBB.pl

it's a pretty dedicated duo of sites, and if they were to prepare for a brawl competition, you know they would come out with something strong.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Shujinco2

Quote from: Jono2 on January 28, 2008, 04:31:55 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

You remember TSA?  How he got the world record Legend of Zelda run?  That's where he came to Nsider from, I'd be willing to bet.  and when he stopped running zelda games... two years ago, maybe a year and a half, Zelda runs stopped coming.

28 minute Super Metroid?  well, that's not a good example.  that came from overseas and was submitted to SDA.

Metroid Prime in an hour and four minutes?  That was M2K2.  An hour and 3, the more recent one was also M2K2.

as was the 48 (I think) fusion run, the recent Metroid Prime: Hunters run (by our own DSGamer3000 here), both were from M2K2 (I contributed to the route for the MP:H run by finding a huge route deviation that we could use :P)

SDA is speeddemosarchive.  If there's a speedrun of a game on youtube and it's the world record, it'll be on SDA for you to download.

it's a pretty dedicated duo of sites, and if they were to prepare for a brawl competition, you know they would come out with something strong.
I'm...still confused. ????

But speed runners know how to destroy COMPUTERS, not real humans! I don't think they should be a problem! ;)

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

I wonder is Gamewinners.com has any smashers. :-\

Jono2

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Shujinco on January 28, 2008, 04:36:42 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

But speed runners know how to destroy COMPUTERS, not real humans! I don't think they should be a problem! ;)

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

Why do I feel like "Adolf"?
0_o

Anyway, if we are going to conquer all of the smash forums over the net, I suggest
we practice within 6 months to a year before that goal. ;D

Shujinco2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 28, 2008, 06:25:52 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

0_o

Anyway, if we are going to conquer all of the smash forums over the net, I suggest
Good idea.

BUT, we should split our troops (LOL troops) and conquer some of the smaller forums, like Boyah or Kaos' Forums.

ALSO, something REALLY needs to be done with Genius.

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Shujinco on January 28, 2008, 07:00:42 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

0_o

Good idea.

BUT, we should split our troops (LOL troops) and conquer some of the smaller forums, like Boyah or Kaos' Forums.

I'm aware of that particular issue, but there is nothing I can do about it at the moment...
My ability to do my job will be countered, but everything will be taken care of eventually, so don't worry.
Best thing you can do is just "Ignore" anybody thats upsetting.  :robothappy:
ok?

Shujinco2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 28, 2008, 07:07:17 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

0_o

Good idea.

I'm aware of that particular issue, but there is nothing I can do about it at the moment...
My ability to do my job will be countered, but everything will be taken care of eventually, so don't worry.
ok?
^---COOLEST MOD EVER! :3

ANYWAY, yeah, let's kick the crap outta Boyah and Kaos' Forums.

They shouldn't bee too hard! :)

HTA!

what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

0_o

Good idea.

ok?
Mr. Roger's solution right thar...

JK =p

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on January 28, 2008, 07:24:30 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

0_o

Good idea.

ok?

JK =p
*kicks Hector in the shin*

I'm going for KoH of the year. ;D

Anyway, I'm done with the last 2 name request...

Congrats!  :robothappy:

HTA!

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 28, 2008, 07:30:30 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

0_o

Good idea.

ok?

JK =p

Ill definitely positively absolutely..not vote for you =|

...=p JK

Jono2

I love how my name is partly pink at times, because pink is just so manly. :P

thanks. :)

lol, huge quote

Shujinco2

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on January 28, 2008, 07:30:30 PM
what about outsider?

M2K2?
SDA?

What are those?

no idea.

So...

NS2
IGN
Boyah
Kaos' Forums
M2K2/SDA
Smash Boards
Smash Revolution
Gamespot
Game faqs
Outsider

Anymore we should add?

0_o

Good idea.

ok?

JK =p

Well, good luck! I know you'll cream all thoseother ones.

After all, your the only non-corrupt one besides origiteze, or however you spell his name! :D

HTA!

Quote from: Jono2 on January 28, 2008, 07:35:07 PM
I love how my name is partly pink at times, because pink is just so manly. :P

thanks. :)

lol, huge quote
But now, she is broken...