Zovistograt

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 29, 2008, 06:50:03 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on May 29, 2008, 06:45:22 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 29, 2008, 06:44:48 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on May 29, 2008, 06:41:37 PM
Quote from: Lotos on May 29, 2008, 06:31:59 PM
I'm skipping school to stalk Zovi now >:]
._.

gl with that.  Although I think if I told you the shirt I plan on wearing tomorrow, it wouldn't be hard to tell it's me olol
You gonna pull a Travis Touchdown?
?_?
He wears a anime shirt most of the game...

nvm.
oh, no, I don't have any anime shirts.  I do have a shirt with a certain old Internet fad that never really died or got old on it though...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Tupin

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 29, 2008, 06:51:49 PM
._.

gl with that.  Although I think if I told you the shirt I plan on wearing tomorrow, it wouldn't be hard to tell it's me olol
?_?

nvm.
oh, no, I don't have any anime shirts.  I do have a shirt with a certain old Internet fad that never really died or got old on it though...
Dramatic prairie dog? Chocolate Rain? Chris Crocker? Chuck Norris?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 29, 2008, 06:53:29 PM
Quote from: Zovistograt on May 29, 2008, 06:51:49 PM
._.

?_?

nvm.
Dramatic prairie dog? Chocolate Rain? Chris Crocker? Chuck Norris?
think older, but I'm dropping it here.  I don't know if I want Lotos actually stalking me D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

sonicdude164

Sweet. I went there at the beginning of this month, and it was really fun. The line for Kingda is really long, but worth every second of it. Also, El Toro is very good. Have fun there!

FruitFlow

Just remember to let your food digest for a half an hour before getting on any rides. Especially that UFO ride that spins you super fast where you can barely lift your body up. It causes crazy dizziness. I remember a time when someone got vomit all over somebody else. It was disgusting.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

not famy

its ok you wont die just get seriously injured

Silly_Penguin

I got to go there last friday for a Choir thing, and it was AWESOME! Although me and my friends only went on two roller coasters there (Great American Scream Machine and Runaway Mine Train) it was great. :D I woulld highly suggest Scream Machine, although it's got a lot of loops, it's not scary ^^. Runaway Mine Train is also a lot of fun, especially if you're not really into roller coasters

just a note, Twister is a lot of fun, but kinda scary >.>

FruitFlow

Quote from: not famy on May 29, 2008, 07:31:54 PM
its ok you wont die just get seriously injured
Some people were killed on Superman.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

L10

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 29, 2008, 06:29:07 PM
Quote from: Lichig0 on May 29, 2008, 05:47:43 PM
American scream machine(I think that was it) was my first roller coaster.....If you take that, everything ells will be easy(I was going to take Kinda Ka but it wasn't running when I was there)
Great, but I'm currently hesitant on going on the Family Fun Coaster at my sorta-local amusement park.  That thing has a hill of about 7 feet and doesn't go faster than 10 mph, olol.

I'm not ready for a big one like that ;_;
My friend's dad said we would go on a simple one first....I said ok.....We got on line(there was no line though) and then I saw what roller coaster we were going on....Just tell yourself Its not the one with the loops...
0o!f

Shujinco2

Tip: Eat supper 5-10 min. before going on a coaster, then aim for the mascot. >:D :D Or castodians, that works too.

Shaleblade

Water ☮

the whole senior class at our high school went today also too as well!

Zovistograt

mmm so now it's past tense.

What fun...there were a ton of schools there.

jnfs2014

Quote from: Darklink on May 29, 2008, 06:46:22 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on May 29, 2008, 06:36:54 PM
Quote from: Darklink on May 29, 2008, 06:33:15 PM
That place scares me ever since that girls legs got cut off on one of the drop things D:.
Wasn't that at the one in St. Louis?

Some guy also died there while fixing the roller coaster.

Kentucky.
Sweet. I live near there.
I got Season Passes.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Zovistograt on May 30, 2008, 05:30:10 PM
mmm so now it's past tense.

What fun...there were a ton of schools there.
I'm guessin there was a heck of a long line for each ride.