Main Menu

I'm glad this community is a GOOD one

Started by RedYoshi, May 30, 2008, 09:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedYoshi

Everytime I come here it's awesome to see how positive everyone is and it's a great community here at NSF it's small but nice. It's better than a huge community because here you get to know basically everyone. And word has been spread so the community is getting bigger and deffinately more active.

I decided to post this because I just had the worst online forum experience of my life. I really don't want to go into to much detail or even say what forum it was because in case they are here they won't continue harassment. I got flammed like God knows what and they even made an ENTIRE thread solely about flamming me. The MODs and ADMINs didn't do anything. I reported but they don't seem to care. If some of them do come here I know that they will get banned.

In conclusion, I just want to say thank you to you guys here at NSF keep up the great work and positive attitude I'm here to stay because I know this community is just like home.
Will edit sig later...:P

Macawmoses

We flame users too, but glad you like our humble abode, we don't mind sharing ;)

RedYoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on May 30, 2008, 09:59:01 AM
We flame users too, but glad you like our humble abode, we don't mind sharing ;)

I know there's some flamming here but you have no idea how bad it was at the forum I was just at. It was an extremely small community and everybody hated me. I wasn't even mean to anybody. It all started when I went to a help thread to get help for a game and they said I was spamming because they were "dumb" simple questions. I was like That's what I help thread is for right? No matter how dumb the question is. Later People just kept flamming and flamming started threads like I said before against me.

Macawmoses

RedYoshi

Quote from: mackormoses on May 30, 2008, 10:02:14 AM
We hate you too <3

Edited. Sorry I was still writing after you commented.

Macawmoses

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Silverhawk79

Ouch. I hate it when people on forums band together and decide to just pick on the "newbies". It really ruins the forum experience for the new members, and slowly kills the forum. Anyways, I'm glad you like NSF, we are indeed much nicer (for the most part >_>) than many other forums.

Riosan

I want to make a witty comment about how we all hate you, but I won't because you complemented my job.

<3
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

LinkXLR

Augh....alright then.

I'M SO USLESS *SOBSOBSOB*

But seriously, you should post more.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

RedYoshi

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on May 30, 2008, 10:23:35 AM
Ouch. I hate it when people on forums band together and decide to just pick on the "newbies". It really ruins the forum experience for the new members, and slowly kills the forum. Anyways, I'm glad you like NSF, we are indeed much nicer (for the most part >_>) than many other forums.

I know. That community was only like 10 or 12 members (On the forums) There were a lot of people registered on the site but didn't use the forums. They are still posting in the thread I left my harsh goodbye message in.

RedYoshi

Quote from: LinkXLR on May 30, 2008, 10:37:33 AM
Augh....alright then.

I'M SO USLESS *SOBSOBSOB*

But seriously, you should post more.

I've posted a lot I just haven't been on here in quite awhile. I will deffinately post more now. My rate for the last month has only been like 4 posts a day. :P

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: mackormoses on May 30, 2008, 09:59:01 AM
I hear that many times somewhere before. ;)

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

RedYoshi

Quote from: Ridley on May 30, 2008, 11:12:44 AM
This place is positive?

Oh yes! Compared to The Forums I'm talking about.