News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Biggest fear?

Started by SkyMyl, June 02, 2008, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Well, what's your biggest fear? And by fear, I mean tramautized. Like you just saw something that has just been carved into your memory for all eternity. Unfortunately, I have a lot of those.

To name a few...Let's see...the fear that there's no afterlife, which always gets to me for some reason. Death, darkness, (Stare into the darkness my basement. DO IT.) and silence. As much as I like silence, I also fear it. To have something break the silence at any given moment...it just gets to me.

Yes, I am indeed running out of thread ideas. >_>

ThePowerOfOne

The only thing that really freaks me out is spiders. Thats the only fear of mine I can think of. The heights, darkness, silence, the thought of death and the whole afterlife stuff dosn't really get to me.

Riosan

Losing someone close to me. I hate it when someone I know passes away, or when someone I know loses someone else.

It sucks, and there's no other way to describe it.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 02, 2008, 03:22:15 PM
Falling.
I understand. Just remember this. "It's not the fall that kills you...it's the sudden stop in the middle."

Tupin

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 02, 2008, 03:37:04 PM
Falling.
I understand. Just remember this. "It's not the fall that kills you...it's the sudden stop in the middle."
What is that from?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

darkmario

All I can think of right now are two,I have more though.

Fear of pools deeper than 5-6 feet.
When I was little I almost drownd but somone saved me(Or I did)

Fear of wasps(bees are okay).
Again when I was little,I hopped a fence with my cuz.On the other side was a wasp's nest.I was chaced by them because a dragged against it.I also was stung a couple times.

I'm overcoming the wasps by trying to kill them.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 02, 2008, 03:38:14 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on June 02, 2008, 03:37:04 PM
Falling.
What is that from?
I forgot. ;>_>

ChaosEmeralds7

Ehh, I'm not THAT afraid of anything I can think of at the moment. I'm probably just forgetting something though.

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Riosan on June 02, 2008, 03:20:48 PM
Losing someone close to me. I hate it when someone I know passes away, or when someone I know loses someone else.

This would be it.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Riosan on June 02, 2008, 03:20:48 PM

Its got to happen sometime. I wish my darn older brother would die already >_>

And don't even go pulling that "Oh, you say that now but when your older you won't feel that way" poop.

Doodle

I am deeply afraid of doodles...
I lie! But wouldn't that just be the darnest thing? :P

- Uhhhhh, well I don't like bugs. I'm not like traumatized of those, but they freak me out when they land one me. :O
- Rollercoasters. I went on a swinging ship and freaked out, and now I never want to go on a rollercoaster. :( But I'll probably end up going on one sometime. :P

That's about all I can think of right now.
YEAH

Lotos

Bees/Wasps and heights.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Lotos on June 02, 2008, 06:02:29 PM
Bees/Wasps
Bees don't bother you if you don't bother them.  Wasps...don't bother you if you stay clear of them olol

I'm afraid of heights only if I am not 100% sure what I'm standing on/in is secure.  Thus, I'm aerophobic :B
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

LinkXLR

Until I see it, I can't say.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR