News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Post your best joke!

Started by The Seventh, June 05, 2008, 06:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Quote from: Orgizirtee on June 05, 2008, 09:54:21 PM
I don't think we support racism here, so I can't say mine.
Oh well, I guess I've still got my money I'm saving up to buy Vaatix a girlfriend.
Actually, as we are corrupt staff members, even down to LK, racism is ok, and in fact, supported. Go ahead with it.

Also, why did the cow cross the road?

To get to your mooooooooom's house. Bitch.

Redpaige13

FORNICATION BABY!

Hero_Of_Time1

A middle eastern guy walks into a bar, then it blows up.
:D .....

SkyMyl

Person 1: Say fort.
Person : Fort.
Spell it.
F-O-R-T.
Spell it three more times.
F-O-R-T F-O-R-T F-O-R-T
Say it two more times.
Fort fort
Spell it again.
F-O-R-T
What do you eat soup with?
FOR-K! 8)
Strange, seeing as I eat mine with a spoon.
GODAMNIT! AUGH!

Person 1: Why are you redirecting lightning at your head?
Me: Well, I figure that it has a 99% chance of injuring me, but there's the 1% chance that it could actually give me a speed boost, increase my knowledge, power, and/or all that stuff. It's like...it's like...President Bush doing something right!

I know, it's sad. >_>

ChaosEmeralds7

How many dead babies can you fit in the trunk of a car?

Depends what setting the blender is on!

How do you get them out?

With chips!

>_<

Shujinco2

Quote from: ChaosEmeralds7 on June 06, 2008, 01:13:38 PM
How many dead babies can you fit in the trunk of a car?

Depends what setting the blender is on!

How do you get them out?

With chips!

>_<

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's awesome.

OK, one day ythere was a red head, standing at the side of the street, repeating "29" over and over and over. Then a blond girl comes up and says "Hey, what are you doing?"

And the Red Head said "I'm just standing here, saying '29'"

And the Blond said "Hey, that looks like fun! Let me try!"

So the Blond steps out into the middle of the street and she starts saying "29, 29, 29"

Just then, a big red truck comes up and runs the blond over. Seeing this, the Red Head just sighs and stars saying "30, 30, 30.".

Not my best, but whatever, that's the best I can think of at the moment.

Dark Dragon

How many thieves does it take to screw in a light bulb.

One King to screw it in. 39 thieves and 1 more thief to steal and run from the room .

If any does not get it" think this out from a old story with a electronic twist ."
Check my art out on DA.

http://foxphantom21.deviantart.com/
(and don't be insulted if you find a Pic that I did. XP)

darkmario

I have 3:
One day 3 people died before there time.
So god granted them each a whish.
One guy kept saying ohh ohh pick me,so god picked the second guy he said"I wish i was a bird"He turned into a bird and flew away.

The second guy said"I wish i was a butterfly"He turned into a butterfly and flew away.

The third guy said"I whish i was-"He slips and falls."OH S***"
He turns into,well you know.

I have 2 more but one is racist and the other will affend gays.

Miiman56

Quote from: darkmario on June 06, 2008, 02:37:40 PM
  I have 3:
One day 3 people died before there time.
So god granted them each a whish.
One guy kept saying ohh ohh pick me,so god picked the second guy he said"I wish i was a bird"He turned into a bird and flew away.

The second guy said"I wish i was a butterfly"He turned into a butterfly and flew away.

The third guy said"I whish i was-"He slips and falls."OH S***"
He turns into,well you know.

I have 2 more but one is racist and the other will affend gays.
post them anyway I love a good gay joke :P

Triforceman22

How many DBZ characters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

well, 1, but it takes him 20 episodes to do it :P

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

shadowmarioguy

Quote from: Triforceman22 on June 06, 2008, 02:58:53 PM

As a DBZ fan I can account for that  :P

Here's one  (It's a little long):

A guy walks into a bar and goes up to the bar tender.  The guy says, "I bet I can bite my eye without taking out my fake eye."  The bar tender says, "Let's see it."  The guy takes out his fake teeth and uses them to bite his eye.  The bar tender says, "You cheated."  The guy says, "Tell you what, I bet you 500 bucks I can stand at the top of that stool and pee into that cup without getting any on the floor."  The bar tender agrees, and the guy stands on top of the stool.  He misses the cup completely and the pee gets all over the floor.  The bar tender begins to clean it up with a smile on his face as he claims his 500 dollars.  The guy begins chuckling to himself.  The bar tender says, "What's so funny?"  The guy says, "See those guys over there?  I bet them 3000 bucks I could make you clean up my pee with a smile on your face!"

I have another, but it has... how can I explain this... the 'F word' in it  :P  I'm not sure how strict these forums are with cursing, but let me know if I can post it.

Zovistograt

Quote from: shadowmarioguy on June 06, 2008, 03:33:22 PM

A guy walks into a bar and goes up to the bar tender.  The guy says, "I bet I can bite my eye without taking out my fake eye."  The bar tender says, "Let's see it."  The guy takes out his fake teeth and uses them to bite his eye.  The bar tender says, "You cheated."  The guy says, "Tell you what, I bet you 500 bucks I can stand at the top of that stool and pee into that cup without getting any on the floor."  The bar tender agrees, and the guy stands on top of the stool.  He misses the cup completely and the pee gets all over the floor.  The bar tender begins to clean it up with a smile on his face as he claims his 500 dollars.  The guy begins chuckling to himself.  The bar tender says, "What's so funny?"  The guy says, "See those guys over there?  I bet them 3000 bucks I could make you clean up my pee with a smile on your face!"

I have another, but it has... how can I explain this... the 'F word' in it  :P  I'm not sure how strict these forums are with cursing, but let me know if I can post it.
Have you ever seen Red's threads?  You can post it :B
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

shadowmarioguy

Quote from: Zovistograt on June 06, 2008, 03:41:26 PM
Quote from: shadowmarioguy on June 06, 2008, 03:33:22 PM

Have you ever seen Red's threads?  You can post it :B
Okay  :P :  (It's long again)

A woman with no arms or legs is at the beach and begins to cry.  A guy stops by her and says, "What's the matter?"  She says, "My life is pointless without arms or legs!  I just need some human compassion.  Can I have a hug?"  So the guy hugs her and walks away.  She starts crying again, thinking Wow, I can do way better than that!.  Another guy stops by her and says, "Why are you crying?"  She says, "I just wish I could have someone to talk to.  Can I have a kiss?"  The guy kisses her and walks away.  She starts crying once again, thinking I bet I can do MUCH better than that!.  One more guy walks by her and says, "What's the matter?"  The woman answers, "My life is such a drag!  I just need- Eh, just f*** me!"  So the guy picks her up and throws her into the ocean and shouts, "There!  Now you're f***ed!"

Eizweir

Two men walked into a bar, one said "Ow."

Think about it.  :|
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Dawei

An Irish man walks out of a pub.

What do you call a bunch of old n_ggers in a barn?
Antique farm equipment.