News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

ITT Whoreable Things That Have Happened To You

Started by BOSSNIG, June 07, 2008, 07:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOSSNIG

I went to the movies with my friend Thursday. We were going out of the theater and heading for Arby's when these two girls start talking to us. They said, "Hey, do you have $4. We need it to get in the movies." So my friend replied, "Sorry, I'm broke." Then we started to walk away when they said, "If we take you into the bathroom and get nude will you give us $4". We just stared out them for a bit and then as we were walking away my friend said, "If you did get nude I would still be broke."

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

SkyMyl

Umm...nothing. >_>;

But if I remember something, I'll tell you. ;>__>;

Miiman56

Quote from: Darklink on June 07, 2008, 07:10:34 PM
I went to the movies with my friend Thursday. We were going out of the theater and heading for Arby's when these two girls start talking to us. They said, "Hey, do you have $4. We need it to get in the movies." So my friend replied, "Sorry, I'm broke." Then we started to walk away when they said, "If we take you into the bathroom and get nude will you give us $4". We just stared out them for a bit and then as we were walking away my friend said, "If you did get nude I would still be broke."

Shoulda went for it >.>;
I was asked repeatedly to have sex in the batheroom with some high-schoolers in 6th grade

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Miiman56 on June 07, 2008, 07:18:57 PM
Quote from: Darklink on June 07, 2008, 07:10:34 PM

Shoulda went for it >.>;
I was asked repeatedly to have sex in the batheroom with some high-schoolers in 6th grade
No, I'll save my virginity for when I'm an adult, most likely a married one. When I can handle having children.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Redpaige13

Hmm...  Can't seem to recall any whoreable events.

Though one time, when some guy on Fremont Street asked for a cigarette, he offered me some crack when I gave him one.

FORNICATION BABY!

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Redpaige13 on June 07, 2008, 07:23:19 PM

Though one time, when some guy on Fremont Street asked for a cigarette, he offered me some crack when I gave him one.
You should have taken it and sold it to some crack head who would have paid a lot for it :P

Redpaige13

Quote from: Phaze on June 07, 2008, 07:34:51 PM

You should have taken it and sold it to some crack head who would have paid a lot for it :P
Oh, God I know.  That's what everyone was saying. 

Could of made some extra cash..

FORNICATION BABY!

えっちーせんぱい

LinkXLR

No one wants to whore theirselves to me. ;_;

wait thats a good thing

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Redpaige13 on June 07, 2008, 07:42:01 PM
Quote from: Phaze on June 07, 2008, 07:34:51 PM

Oh, God I know.  That's what everyone was saying. 

Could of made some extra cash..
Some?

You could have made a poopload! Wish a hobo would ask me for a cigarette in exchange for some crack... >_>

Nayrman

Well, I did have one really awkward moment in 9th grade. (I must be high for sharing this X_X;;)
I suppose one girl (sorta cute at the time, but turned into one of those "ninnyy" girls come senior year)
wanted to know why I was so shy and all of these "personal" questions while basically clingingherslef to me.
Basically I got a good view of her "anatomy", and she let herslef get "accidentally" touched in the rear.
Really wierd and very uncomfortable and never really talked to her again X_X;;

Triforceman22

nope.....

I r uglay... DX

*cries in corner for 3 hours*

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Friendly Hostile

Every Thursday whoreable things happen to me on the corner of Main and Fifth Ave.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on June 07, 2008, 11:35:34 PM
Every Thursday whoreable things happen to me on the corner of Main and Fifth Ave.
Hey, me too.

Friendly Hostile