Main Menu

Has Nsider affected your life?

Started by SkyMyl, June 08, 2008, 09:58:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

In any way, has Nsider and/or Nsider forums affected your life in any way? Has it helped your normal life? Has it shown you games you didn't know about? Books? Online sites? Well has Nsider influenced your life in any way possible?

My life has changed, in a manner of speaking. In my experience, I have learned over thirty things I did not know. I've become a better person, socially, in real life.

Miiman56

I've learned about things I would have never known about. I also know what my limitations are in real life and on the internet. :-\ Lastly I now know never to buy another ipod and to get a Zune ASAP>.<

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Miiman56 on June 08, 2008, 10:05:09 AMLastly I now know never to buy another ipod and to get a Zune ASAP>.<
One of us.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

...̅̅̅

Macawmoses

My purpose, originally, for Oldsider and whatnot was to get help writing reviews, which did occur. Oh, and to discuss Smash, but I have become a way better writer since last May, which is awesome. I now staff an actual website, too.

HTA!

No.
Unless you count smash as a life change ~_~

Miiman56

Spam

Yeah sorta I met some freaks and cool users here and learned some stuff.

Nayrman

I acutally have people to play online...which is a good thing

jnfs2014

Riosan

Learned how to torrent, rip DVDs, I got a Zune because of DL and Terrikins' advice, and some more things.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

えっちーせんぱい

Tupin

It improved my typing speed by a lot.

Granted, I still hunt and peck, but it is much faster and I can type in the dark.

And I FINALLY found people that I can play with online.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Matt

Nothing really changed, I still do the same poop I would have done before Nsider.

Mario64

I learned how to do a lot of things like posting, making sigs, and just regular forum stuff since this is my first forum... So... I guess so weird... :B