Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"Yeah.... I was checking the announcements on the billboard and Gyatsu ran right into me...." Ryaku said, taking a bite of his omelete.

Light

"Really?" Mori asked, drinking some of his tea. "I guess that brings a whole new meaning to that phrase." He said with a grin.

((...What is it with my character and smiling?! O_o Also, I editted the intro. You might want to read it.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

((Well, the new intro makes things sound a bit more interesting... :O))

"Yeah, you got that right..." Gyatsu said as he picked up his cup to take a drink.

Light

Mori continued to eat, and when he was finished with his omelete, he interrupted the silence. "What did your parents say about joining a Rescue Team?"

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue made his way to the base of InfernoBlaze and knocked on the door.

Light

Rakuro woke up in his room, and made his way out on deck. He saw Kaku there, leaning over the railing, as always. Rakuro went back inside quickly and put on sunglasses and a cloak. He came back out, and Kaku turned his head. "I'm going out into town." Kaku grinned slightly.

"If you overdress, you'll stick out more than you blend in." Rakuro smirked, and disembarked the ship.

jnfs2014

Charcoal answered the door. " Hello," he said at Fugue in an innocent voice," did you come to join?"

Nils_13

"I left my country years ago..... I haven't seen my parents since, so they don't know..." Ryaku repied as he took a sip of tea and took another bite of his omelete.

X_Hero

"Well..." Gyatsu began as he set his cup down. "For me, that wouldn't really matter, because right now, I don't even know who my parents are, seeing that I woke up frozen inside a glacier with hardly any memories..." He said it a little less bluntly than he did when he explained it to Ryaku.

Triforce_Luigi

"Well obviously," said Fugue.

Light

"Looks I'm not the only parentless Pokemon around here." Mori said with a solemn smiled. He gazed down into the tea cup, and could see a muddled reflection of himself staring back. If only I could remember... why they left...

X_Hero

"Well, I think we should get ready to head out..." Gyatsu said as he finished his omelet. He took another sip of his tea and sat the empty cup down. "We need to get ready for the concert tomorrow."

Light

X_Hero

Gyatsu looked at him for a moment. He could tell something was off.

"Hey... You all right?" Gyatsu asked Mori.

Nils_13

"Yeah..... You look a little down..." Ryaku said as he finished his breakfast and went to put his dishes in the sink.