Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

"Huh?" Mori looked up. "Yeah, I'm fine." He said with his normal energy, and got up with his usual smile. "So, we're going to the pier now?" He asked, trying to change the topic.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

"Yeah, but first, we need to head to town to get some supplies." Gyatsu said as he got up and put his dish and cup next to Ryaku's.

Light

"Ok!" Mori said. "Just let me organize my stuff from last night, and I'll be ready." He walked over to where his bag and mattress were, and began to make everything neater.

Nils_13

Light

Mori put on his goggles and scarf, and went to the door. "Ready!" He said with a smirk.

X_Hero

Gyatsu adjusted his goggles and headed next to the two of them.

"All right, let's go." Gyatsu said as he opened the door.

Light

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu followed them and closed the door behind him as they headed for Pokemon Square.

Light

X_Hero

"Well, we might want to get some supplies for any missions while we're out." Gyatsu started. "Plus, maybe even some of those glowsticks for the concert if they have any."

Nils_13

"You have Aura Sphere... That's better than a regular glowstick..." Ryaku said as he looked around at the stores.

Light

"That sounds good." Mori replied to Gyatsu, nodding. "I heard Escape Orbs really come in handy, but that's only if you don't complete the mission or are not rescuing at all. Once you find who you're rescuing, though, you can just tap into the power of your Rescue Badge, and you'll be out of the area." He smiled with his hand behind his head. "But, you knew this already, I'm sure."

X_Hero

Gyatsu listened to the both of them. He had forgotten that Aura Sphere worked well for that.

"Well, I already have one Escape Orb, so we're covered there." Gyatsu started. "So we need to think of something else that might help..."

Light

"Hmm..." Mori started to think. "Well, I know that items in battle help, so maybe we could check if they have Blast Seeds or Quick Seeds. Graveler Rocks and Iron Thorns are also good projectile weapons, so they could help us if we're being followed."