News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

(Meanwhile, in the woods)

I tried once again to teleport out of my predicament, but unfortunately, to no avail. I want to cry, right here and now. I don't know what to do. I just want to get out of here. I want to go home.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nils_13

Ryaku listened intently to the song Gyatsu was playing for him. The guitar was amazing and he was amazing at playing it.

"Wow. That song is.... I've never heard anything quite like it. I think it's really good." he sat there to think about the song. It was really something he had never heard before... I was almost as if it came from a different time.

"Well, I'll sing the my favorite song. I don't have anything to play it on, so I hope my singing is okay to you." He recalled the lyrics in his foreign tongue and started to sing.

((Here is the song. Only Ryaku doesn't have the female voice. ^_^ http://youtube.com/watch?v=w1Y0dBejQZk&mode=related&search=))

X_Hero

Gyatsu sat there listening to the song. He thought that the lyrics were amazing. As the song was almost done, he suddenly had a strange feeling. A feeling that he had somehow heard the song somewhere before.

"Wow... That song is great." He said to Ryaku. He then remembered other songs that he knew. And strangely enough, they were in the exact same language as the one Ryaku had just sung...

A knock on the door quickly broke his line of though. Wondering who it could be, he got down out of his chair and went over. As he opened the door, he saw Lux, and a Plusle that he hadn't quite met yet.

Nils_13

Ryaku walked over to the door, noticing Lux and a Plusle. He was a cosiderable bit taller than Gyatsu, so he just looked over him. He remained silent.

I wonder what they want... he thought to himself.

Nils_13

Light

Nils_13

((I know X_Hero won't be on for a while, but I don't know about everyone else...))

Light

Light

Triforce_Luigi

"Um... Uh... Hi," said Lux, suddenly nervous and regretful of his plan.

OOC//Sorry...

X_Hero

((Eheh... Sorry I was gone so long... ^_^; ))

Gyatsu wondered why Lux had gotten so nervous for. He tried to think of any reasons, but none came to mind.

"Uh... Something wrong?" Gyatsu asked, to see if he might be able to snap him out of it a little.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: X_Hero on December 08, 2007, 12:12:05 PM

Gyatsu wondered why Lux had gotten so nervous for. He tried to think of any reasons, but none came to mind.

"Uh... Something wrong?" Gyatsu asked, to see if he might be able to snap him out of it a little.

"Uh... Here!" With that, Lux put the basket down and bolted.

X_Hero

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 08, 2007, 12:23:13 PM
Quote from: X_Hero on December 08, 2007, 12:12:05 PM

"Uh... Here!" With that, Lux put the basket down and bolted.
Now Gyatsu had a completely confused look on his face. What was that all about? Gyatsu leaned over and looked at what was inside. There was a bunch of different items. "Hmm... Must have brought them for our mission today..." He thought to himself. He picked up the basket and looked back over at the Plusle. "Now... Can I help you?"

Nils_13

"Yes... What is it?" Ryaku said, trying to seem as nonintimidating as possible.

Light