Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Gyatsu looked down at the map. As he looked, he found the way to get to Sinister Woods wasn't very hard to follow.

"Well, it seems like it won't be very long until we get there." Gyatsu began. "So I guess we should head on out now."

Nils_13

"Alright." Ryaku replied, standing up. He picked his bag up and threw it over his shoulders.

X_Hero

It was now about a half hour later, and they had now come up to the edge of the Sinister Woods. Gyatsu could tell that it was going to be dark inside because of how close the trees were.

"All right then... Shall we?" Gyatsu asked.

Nils_13

"I'm ready when you are." Ryaku replied, looking into the dark depths of the forest ahead.

X_Hero

"Right then... Let's go." Gyatsu said before beginning their trek through the deep forest. Gyatsu was right; the forest was extremely dark, and it was somewhat hard to see. Gyatsu got an idea, and held out his paw. He focused a bit of energy, and a small orb of aura began to hover over his out-stretched paw. The gentle blue light quickly lit up the area that they were in.

Nils_13

"That's helpful." Ryaku said. He looked around in the illuminated part of the forest. Eyes gleamed in several spots. Ryaku just ignored them and continued looking around.

X_Hero

"Let's see if we can find the stairs to the next floor of this place... I remember someone mentioning that there are stairs in every single dungeon that leads to a new area..." Gyatsu explained a bit. He looked around the small area. "But it doesn't look like it's in this room of the area. Let's go look."

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu began to think as they walked down a narrow path to another area. "Say... I don't think I remember Alakazam saying what floor Abra was on..." He said. "We're probably going to examine each floor thoughtfully."

Nils_13

X_Hero

They made it to the next room of the area and looked around. No sight of Abra.

"Well, let's keep going..." Gyatsu said. They headed for the next narrow passage to another room.

Nils_13

X_Hero

Gyatsu heard a rustle of leaves from deep in the forest, but dismissed it. But then he began to think. "Say... I haven't seen any other Pokemon since we came in here... Where could they be?"

Nils_13

"You're right. You'd figure a place like this would be crawling with other Pokemon." Ryaku replied as he continued looking around.

X_Hero

As they entered the next area, Gyatsu heard the rustling sound again.

"You hear that?" he asked.