Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

Ryaku lept over Gyatsu and used Night Slash. His claws emanated a black aura as he started slashing at the Scyther.

X_Hero

Gyatsu wasn't fast ashe he tried to dodge. The Scyther's claw hit him in the shoulder, and Gyatsu grabbed it as he slid back towards Ryaku.

"Gah..." He said in pain. Gyatsu then thought of something. "Hey... he's a flying and bug type... Aren't flying types weak to ice-type moves?" There was a hint in what Gyatsu was saying.

Nils_13

Light

The Scyther got hit by Ryaku's Night Slash, still recovering from his previous attack. "Why you little-!" He looked up in the air and saw the ice coming towards him. "No!" The beam hit him dead-on, and he felt himself freeze up.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

As the Scyther became encased in the ice, Gyatsu rushed forward and prepared to attack.

"Force Palm!" He shouted as his paw landed right into the Scyther's chest.

Light

The Scyther couldn't move, and the final blow from the Force Palm finished him. He collapsed to the ground, half incased in ice.

X_Hero

"Yes!" Gyatsu shouted. "Now come on, we need to get that tree off of Abra!"

He rushed over to the trees and maneuvered around them until he found the one that Abra was stuck under.

"Don't worry, we're here" Gyatsu said to the trapped Abra. "Ryaku! Come and slice this tree up, quick!"

Light

"Thank you!" The Abra exclaimed with delight, despite the pain. He was glad some people had finally found him.

Nils_13

"Of course..." he replied, running over to the tree. He closed his claws and began to jab at the tree with lightning-fast speed. The tree was snapped in two near where the Abra was trapped. Ryaku lifted the two halves off and away from Abra.

X_Hero

"All right then..." Gyatsu said to himself. He picked up Abra and placed him on his back. "Now, let's get out of here!"

Light

"Thank you so much!" The Abra said, happily. "However, I think I still have enough strength to teleport us out of here. Would you like me to try?"

Nils_13

"Please do..... I'm exhausted and I think Gyatsu is as well...." Ryaku replied.

Light

"Ok, here we go!" The Abra focused his energy, and the two rescuers and the Abra ((seeing as ANDREWSCH didn't do much.)) were inveloped in a blue sphere, and were gone.

((Koorikaze: Mission Clear! Rank of Accomplishment: Silver!

Nils_13: +200 Poke!
X_Hero: +200 Poke!))

X_Hero

"Yeah..." Gyatsu agreed. He twinged in pain and held his shoulder. "Looks like I didn't get out without a scratch, eh?" He laughed a bit, and twinged in pain again.

((whoops... guess I didn't post fast enough... XD))

Nils_13

"Not this time..." Ryaku chuckled a little.

"I'll fix that when we get back to the base..."