News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

Quote from: LightningSword on January 26, 2008, 03:38:19 PM
((I already have an idea, but I could possibly fit that in. The plot will come in due time. Anyway, I'll probably set up the new arc later today.))
((sweet, I can't wait. :O))

Light

An excited Pichu was putting flyers all over the Pokemon Square. His favorite rock band was coming to Pokemon Square to perform, and from across the ocean! He smiled. PokeRock's new album would be released a few days after their concert at the Square, so he was saving up his money. I can't wait to finally see them! I hope I can get an autograph...

"Hehehe... An all new world..."

A Lucario woke up from his bed. He got up, and looked around the room. He was on a ship, en route to where their next concert would take place. He walked out and stepped onto the deck, leaning against the railing. "Nothing but blue..." He said in a somewhat raspy voice. He appeared to be in his late teens.

"What's on your mind, Kaku?" The Lucario turned around at hearing his name, and saw a Raichu. The Raichu was a little younger than him. He sighed.

"Nothing, Rakuro... just another dream about him..." He said. The Raichu walked over.

"Come on, I'm sure he doesn't hold a grudge on not being able to join the band." Kaku gave him a look.

"Would you be angry if someone you wanted to join ended up being famous and you ended up being by yourself?" Rakuro opened his mouth to say something, but closed it.

"Good point." Rakuro said, leaning against the rail next to Kaku. "But still, you shouldn't worry so much."
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Gyatsu was walking through the Square when he saw the small Pichu putting up the fliers. Curious, he walked over to one of them and looked at it for a minute.

"Hmm...  A rock band, eh? Sounds interesting." Gyatsu thought to himself.

Light

"How's your voice feeling, Kaku?" Kaku turned around again to see a Sandslash stretching and a Marowak yawning, both walking over.

"Morning Slash, Mekoro." Kaku said, greeting them. "As for my voice, it's not the best, but it's good enough for the concert."

"That's good." Mekoro said. "We wouldn't want our lead vocalist to have a bad throat when going into a live performance!" Kaku grinned.

"Don't expect that to happen." He said, turning back to face the ocean again.

((Here's the list of the band:

Kaku (Lucario) ~ Vocals
Rakuro (Raichu) ~ Lead Guitar
Sarruto "Slash" (Sandslash) ~ Bass
Mekoro (Marowak) ~ Drums

Some times they switch up their order when having fun, in which case Kaku is on guitar, Rakuro is on vocals, Slash is on Drums, and Mekoro is on Bass.))

Nils_13

Ryaku looked at the posters,"Oh yeah... I've heard of them before.... Very famous across the seas.... Expecially in my hometown..... Their lead singer was the reason I taught myself how to sing...." Ryaku said, looking at Lucario in he middle of the poster.

X_Hero

"Ah, I see..." Gyatsu started. "Well, by the looks of it, they'll be here soon." He was looking at the dates that they would be here. They were only a couple days away.

Nils_13

Light

Kaku looked past the bow of the boat and saw that they were approaching land soon. He also saw that there were a lot of people there. They were all cheering for them. "Looks like our day has finally begun." Kaku ran up to the front of the ship, where a microphone was placed. Mekoro ran up to the top deck where the drums were, and Slash and Rakuro were a few feet behind Kaku on either side, with their guitars over their shoulder.

"Thank you for coming!" He said into the microphone, and the sound waves reverberated from the front of the ship. The crowd shouted with joy. Kaku smiled.

Triforce_Luigi

Fugue thought he heard some commotion, as if through a microphone. I got nothing better to do, he thought. Might as well check it out.

With that, he made his way to the area where the concert was.

X_Hero

Gyatsu heard the sounds from where they were standing.

"Hey... I think they're here!" Gyatsu said to Ryaku. "Come on, let's go!"

Nils_13

"Alright...." Ryaku replied, running full speed towards the sound of the comotion.

X_Hero

They had made it to the cliff-side, and thats where they saw the large ship floating along the coast line.

"Wow... That's a nice ship..." Gyatsu said in amazement.

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 26, 2008, 05:07:08 PM
Fugue thought he heard some commotion, as if through a microphone. I got nothing better to do, he thought. Might as well check it out.

With that, he made his way to the area where the concert was.
((Actually, they're not at where the concert is going to be yet. They're approaching the docks. They're just going to sing a song for those who were there to welcome them))

"I know you want to hear PokeRock right now..." Kaku said, as the crowd's cheers died down. "...But unfortunately, we won't do that." The Pokemon in the crowd exchanged puzzled looks. "Instead, SWITCH!" Immediately, Kaku jumped back, as Rakuro threw the guitar straight up into the air and rushed to the mic. Mekoro jumped down from the upper deck, and Slash dropped his guitar on the deck, running up to the upper deck. Kaku caught the guitar Rakuro threw with expertise, and soon, they had all switched their places.

"Are you ready?!" Rakuro shouted into the mic. The crowd went wild again, and the band got ready to play. Rakuro was going to sing, Kaku was doing lead guitar, Mekoro was on bass, and Slash was playing the drums. They were ready to rock.

X_Hero

"Sweet, they're gonna perform!" Gyatsu said excitedly. This would be the first time he heard their music, so it was natural that he was exited.

Nils_13