News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fell

(( *ahem* Am I accepted?  If I am, I need help making my prescence known.))

Spongebob does not approve

Light

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 05, 2008, 04:59:12 PM
((Fine. Ignore my plea and make me do all the work. :| ::)

One sec...))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Fell

Quote from: LightningSword on February 05, 2008, 07:49:50 PM

One sec...))

((Sorry... It just seems like you're done with HW because you're posting IC in the roleplay...))

Spongebob does not approve

Light

Quote from: Felldohs_wrath on February 05, 2008, 07:53:54 PM

One sec...))

((Sorry... It just seems like you're done with HW because you're posting IC in the roleplay...))
((It's ok, and you've been added.

Note to all currently in the RP: If you haven't given me your character's age yet, I'd be greatly appreciative if you did. ;D

@WolfPika: Make your entries into two separate profiles, and I might let you in. Also, I'd be much more happy if you filled out the correct form on the first page. Plus, I think that only one species of each Pokemon would work, so I'm going to have to ask you to change Leslie's character. Also, no shinies.

Arigatou.))

Wolfpika

Name:Leslie

Species: Pokemon

Pokemon: Kirlia

Move list: Psybeam, Force Palm, Calm Mind

Occupation: Previously an assistant manager at Kecleon's Shop, until she found Wolf. She now hopes to convince Wolf to form a rescue team.

Background:Leslie is more of the tomboy figure. She has no friends, but that doesn't bother her. She says that fate brought them together, because she has been having dreams of him. When she's upset, she doesn't freak out, she uses her Calm Mind to restore order to her body and her mind.

Team Name: Undecided.

Wolfpika

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 04, 2008, 07:30:39 PM
Name:1.Wolf(real name unknown)                                   

Gender:1.Male                                                                 

Age:14                                                                             

Species:1.Human                                                       

Pokemon: 1.Red Pikachu                                                     

Background:Wolf lost his parents in a hurricane while he was evacuated before his parents were killed when he was 2. He didn't know how to talk back then so he never knew his real name. He was sent the orphanage in California. He preferred to be on his own, never wanting to play with the other orphans, earning him the nickname "Lone Wolf", but he earned "Wolf" as his permanent name. He's very athletic and strong, but he get's himself a little ahead most of the times, and doesn't always stick to the plan. His temper is something you don't want to pick on, he's friendly and nice when he feels there's no threat, (except at the orphanage), but when something dear to him is damaged, he burns with an anger that is far more worse than bulls in a chinatown. Leadership is his duty sometimes at the orphanage. One day, when he was exploring the backyard of the Orphanage, he found a tiny crevice in the midst of some trees in the dark end of the clearing. He peeked in and fell into the crevice, falling, falling, (and I guess you know where Leslie comes) Leslie finds him and wakes him up. Wolf is a red pikachu with yellow eletric pouches. Basically, his appearance is my avatar.

Move list: 1. Thunderbolt, Crunch                           

Team Name:Undecided

Wolfpika

Quote from: LightningSword on February 05, 2008, 08:39:54 PM

One sec...))

Note to all currently in the RP: If you haven't given me your character's age yet, I'd be greatly appreciative if you did. ;D

@WolfPika: Make your entries into two separate profiles, and I might let you in. Also, I'd be much more happy if you filled out the correct form on the first page. Plus, I think that only one species of each Pokemon would work, so I'm going to have to ask you to change Leslie's character. Also, no shinies.

Arigatou.))

what does that mean "only one species of each pokemon?"

Light

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 05, 2008, 08:58:21 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on February 05, 2008, 08:39:54 PM

One sec...))

Arigatou.))

what does that mean "only one species of each pokemon?"
((There is currently a Riolu and a Lucario in this RP. I don't really like the idea of having more than one Riolu - or any other Pokemon - in the RP. (But of course, since your other character is a Pikachu, that rule may change in the future...)))

Wolfpika

Light

Rakuro stepped outside and felt the breeze of the ocean hit his face. He looked at the sky, and figured that it was a little bit past noon.

Shane teleported to an area of the woods near Mt. Freeze. There was some frost on the trees, and it was fairly dark due to the dense trees in the area. He had arrived in a clearing, and checked for any unwanted visitors. His eyes landed on a Sableye. At first he got into a fighting stance, but then relaxed when he realized who it was. He sighed. "I'm glad you're here to welcome me. We have some business to take care of..."

Dr.Hobo2

"Right." The Sableye said walking over to Shane. "So...what mischief do you want me to cause for today?" He said giving an evil smile.

Wolfpika

OOc//so I should I appear into the story, and on my team thing on the first page, just make it Team ??? and make sure to put my wolf character in there please.

Light

((OMGGASPPLOTTWIST!!!))

Shane grinned as well. "None for the moment. We must wait for the right time to strike, err..." The Gengar waved his hand through the air. "...I apologize, but your name eludes me."

Dr.Hobo2

((I bet you never saw it comin-...oh wait. :-\...Anyways))

"It's Mephistopheles...But you can call me Mark." He said to the confused Gengar.

Nils_13

Ryaku stepped outside, the breathing in the salt air.

((Ryaku is 15))