News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Quote from: Joeofmars on October 07, 2007, 02:41:53 PM
"Gimmie some potions and escape rope."Alec said to the Kecleon,putting some money on the counter.
"We're Sorry, we don't have any!" The Green Kecleon said to Alec.

"We do have some other nice things in our inventory, though!" The Purple one said.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on October 07, 2007, 03:40:44 PM
"Yeah, I know. This is going to be amazing!" Gyatsu said excitedly, unable to hold it in any longer. He had never remembered himself being so happy before. The excitement was intense.

"Well, I'm going to bed early so I'll be ready for tomorrow." he told Gyatsu.

X_Hero

Quote from: Nils_13 on October 07, 2007, 03:45:32 PM
"Yeah, I know. This is going to be amazing!" Gyatsu said excitedly, unable to hold it in any longer. He had never remembered himself being so happy before. The excitement was intense.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea... I'll do the same..." Gyatsu said as he gave a big yawn. "Well, night..." He headed up the stairs to his new room. The bed he had now was larger than the one he had before. He immediately got on and slipped under the covers. he wasn't sure if he would fall asleep or not, but he eventually did.

((gtg... CYa all...))

Joeofmars

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 07, 2007, 03:44:11 PM
Quote from: Joeofmars on October 07, 2007, 02:41:53 PM
"Gimmie some potions and escape rope."Alec said to the Kecleon,putting some money on the counter.
"We're Sorry, we don't have any!" The Green Kecleon said to Alec.

"We do have some other nice things in our inventory, though!" The Purple one said.

"What do you mean you don't have any?"Boogie walked off angry and went back to the headquaters.He went into his room without another word.

Triforce_Luigi

"What?" cried Lux to his Kecleon bosses. "You've got a lot back there in storage!"

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 07, 2007, 04:48:21 PM
"What?" cried Lux to his Kecleon bosses. "You've got a lot back there in storage!"
((Post 3))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on October 07, 2007, 03:49:31 PM
Quote from: Nils_13 on October 07, 2007, 03:45:32 PM

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea... I'll do the same..." Gyatsu said as he gave a big yawn. "Well, night..." He headed up the stairs to his new room. The bed he had now was larger than the one he had before. He immediately got on and slipped under the covers. he wasn't sure if he would fall asleep or not, but he eventually did.

((gtg... CYa all...))

Ryaku told his new friend good night and pulled a blanket out of his bag after Gyatsu had went upstairs. It was covered with elaborate designs and was a gift that his old rescue team gave him for his birthday one year. He unfolded it and threw it perfectly across his bed. He took off his goggles Gyatsu gave him and hung them on the armrest of his temporary bed. He slid under the blanket and thought about the events tomorrow would bring.

"I hope nothing goes wrong.... like last time..." he thought to himself as he stared at the picture he grabbed off his table from his old house. It was a picture of his old rescue team. He rolled over and closed his eyes. He was off to sleep before he even realized it.

X_Hero

It was the next morning, and the sun began to come in the window. Gyatsu slowly began to wake up, and he looked around his room. He had almost forgot about what had happened yesterday until he noticed that the room seemed different from the previous day. Gyatsu hopped down out of bed and walked downstairs. He saw that Ryaku was still asleep.

"Heh... Well, today's the day..." Gyatsu thought in his mind. He went into the kitchen, thinking that he might be able to make breakfast for the two of them. Just a few minutes later, and the smell of fresh pancakes wafted throughout the base.

Nils_13

Ryaku smelled pancakes. He opened one eye just enough to see the room clearly. He sniffed again. He had not smelled pancakes in a long time. He raised up to see it was Gyatsu who was cooking. He rubbed his open eye and yawned. He opened his other eye and rubbed the sleep out of it. He had dreamed last night. That same firmiliar dream.

He pulled his blanket off and stepped out of bed. He stretched a bit and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning..." he told Gyatsu, still in his sleepy daze.

X_Hero

"Oh, morning." Gyatsu replied back. He slid another pancake off of the pan and onto the plate as he poured the last of the batter. "Though we could have a good breakfast before our first mission today."

Nils_13

Ryaku took an ice cube out of the freezer and started carving it with his claws as he sat down at the table.

"It smells good...." he said quietly. He sat his ice sculpture down and went to the cabinets and got some plates, cups, and the syrup. He placed them neatly on the table. He came back and got 2 forks and 2 knives out of the cabinet and placed them neatly as well. He sat back down and started on his ice sculpture again.

X_Hero

Gyatsu finished the last pancake and put it on the plate. He brought it over to the table and set it down. As Gyatsu was sitting down, he noticed the small ice sculpture that Ryaku was making.

"Wow... That looks pretty nice... Do you usually make sculptures like that?" He asked somewhat curiously.

Nils_13

"Sometimes. It's sort of a hobby."

He sat it down on the table. It was an ice sculpture of the Pelipper that helped them start their rescue team yesterday.

Triforce_Luigi

OOC* IS therd a limit to the amnunt of members in a rescue team?