News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

((@Triforce_Luigi: The most I've seen a team have is 4, but normally, 3 is usually the only amount that you can actually bring into a dungeon with you...))

"Well, you're really good at it..." Gyatsu said, quite impressed. He put a few pancakes onto each of their plates, and poured some syrup on.

Nils_13

"Arigato." Ryaku said without much thought. His foreign tungue slipped into his thank you without him even realizing it.

"Thank you, I mean." he said, quickly correcting his slip up.

X_Hero

"Heh... It's all right... And your welcome." Gyatsu said back. He picked up his fork and knive, and began to cut into the pancakes. They were a really good looking gold color.

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 09, 2007, 05:12:52 PM
OOC* IS therd a limit to the amnunt of members in a rescue team?
((Remember, this is a SEMI-LIT RP! And to answer your question, read the rules again. The most amount is 3.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nils_13

Ryaku took a bite of pancake. It was delicious. He savored the flavor and ate a few more bites. He stopped long enough to speak.

"This is amazing. You're a great cook." he said, then continued eating.

X_Hero

"Thanks." Gyatsu said, happily. "One of the few things that I still know how to do from before..." He stopped himself half sentence as he realized what he was almost going to say. "Eh... never mind... That would be a long story..." He then said, smiling a bit and taking a bite.

And he was right. It would be a long story...

Nils_13

Ryaku stopped just before he was about to take another bite.

"What is it? I like long stories. They interest me." he said, curious as to what Gyatsu said. He glanced over to his picture laying on the fold out table next to his bed then back to Gyatsu. He laced his claws together and put them where his mouth became hidden from view.

"I'll tell you a story if you tell me one." he told Gyatsu from behind his claws. He was curious as to what his team leader had to hide. He had never told anyone about his past since he moved here, but he was willing to use it as a bribe even if it meant bringing up those painful memories....

X_Hero

Gyatsu looked back at Ryaku. He had never realized that he wasn't the only one to have a tale to tell. Gyatsu slowly sighed.

"Okay." Gyatsu said as he took a breath. "A little more than a year ago, there was a rescue team that was on a mission at Mt. Freeze. They were close to their goal at the 12th floor, when they accidentally fell into a hidden crevice in the ice and snow floor. A few moments later, when they had gotten up, they saw that they were in a gigantic hidden ice room. And at the opposite end of the room..." He paused a moment. Gyatsu had heard this story only once, but he remembered it vividly. "Was me... Encased deep into the ice wall. I was found frozen inside the glacier."

"After they had thawed me out, to their surprise, I was still alive. None of them knew how it was possible, but... I dunno... I had no recollection of who I was... Just some random things and my name." He was remembering when he had first woken up after they had gotten him out. Gyatsu had remembered almost all three of the team, as well. "The one's who had saved me were a Jolteon named Rika, a Charizard named Drake, and... I don't quite remember the third... But he seemed... I dunno... Somewhat ominous... dark almost... I didn't really like him because he seemed..." He paused as he searched for a less blunt word, but failed. "...Evil..."

"They got out, and I agreed to help them finish the mission. Afterwards, I left them and headed south until I found this place. And... Well, here we are." Gyatsu finished, as he decided to take another bite of the pancakes.

Light

Triforce_Luigi

OOC//I'm here, but as a shopkeeper, there isn't much I can do without customers...

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 13, 2007, 02:53:04 PM
OOC//I'm here, but as a shopkeeper, there isn't much I can do without customers...
((You know, you can pretend you have a break and do other things))

Triforce_Luigi

Triforce_Luigi

Lux took a break later that day. He wondered if anything was happening today. He checked the bulletin board at the Post Office. It seemed that some team called Koorikaze was to go on their first rescue mission today. He sighed and walked back to work, preoccupied and tired.
((IS anyone even here?))

X_Hero

Joeofmars

OoC//I'd post but I was denied items from a store...so I can't go on my adventure.