Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 22, 2008, 03:10:45 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 03:06:03 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 22, 2008, 03:02:16 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 02:58:36 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 22, 2008, 02:55:26 PM
Just started Act 2.

Poor Sunny can't cook eggs.  :(

Also, I found a pretty cool easter egg. If you take control of the Mark II during that cutscene and go up to where Sunny is, she unpacks a PS3 and a PSP.
yea. I knew that one. Saw it on youtube and didn't care to do it in the game. I still can't get the freakin Altair constume tho X_X;;
That's what it's called? Seriously?

I thought he looked like Altair too.

It might be in a locker in the first chapter. You know, the tunnels.
No, thats the "resistance" costume. There is an altair costume from Assasin's Creed which you can unlock (Ubisoft helped with the motion capture I believe during prodcution of Assasin's Creed). It has the highest base camo besides being completley invisible (which you get for beating Big Boss Extreme I think)
Maybe you have to beat him on the absolute highest level.
I'm not doing Big Boss Extreme...don't really have the time or the patiente to play a game three times in a row X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 03:12:06 PM
Just started Act 2.

Also, I found a pretty cool easter egg. If you take control of the Mark II during that cutscene and go up to where Sunny is, she unpacks a PS3 and a PSP.
yea. I knew that one. Saw it on youtube and didn't care to do it in the game. I still can't get the freakin Altair constume tho X_X;;

No, thats the "resistance" costume. There is an altair costume from Assasin's Creed which you can unlock (Ubisoft helped with the motion capture I believe during prodcution of Assasin's Creed). It has the highest base camo besides being completley invisible (which you get for beating Big Boss Extreme I think)
I'm not doing Big Boss Extreme...don't really have the time or the patiente to play a game three times in a row X_X;;
Hold on, I found the criterion. All of these require beating the game at least once.

1. Have more than 50 knife kills or knife stuns
   2. Have more than 50 CQC holds
   3. Discover less than 25 items

Does tranquilizing them and them killing them with the knife count? I wonder....

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 22, 2008, 03:21:05 PM
Just started Act 2.

Hold on, I found the criterion. All of these require beating the game at least once.

Does tranquilizing them and them killing them with the knife count? I wonder....
iunno...I'm not doin that tho X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 03:24:25 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 22, 2008, 03:21:05 PM
Just started Act 2.

iunno...I'm not doin that tho X_X;;
Sorry to disappoint you. D:

Nayrman

Don't worry about it. I'm probably not going to play it again in the near future...merely cuz I played through it twice within a week (Liquid Easy, and Boss Hard). Guh, just watched GameTrailer's review of the game: 9.3
Putting that in perspective BOTH GTAIV and Halo3 got better scores. RIDICULOUS! They probably just like playing online and no story X_X;;
Okay, I'm officially over GT now. I'm sticking with IGN

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 03:38:57 PM
Don't worry about it. I'm probably not going to play it again in the near future...merely cuz I played through it twice within a week (Liquid Easy, and Boss Hard). Guh, just watched GameTrailer's review of the game: 9.3
Putting that in perspective BOTH GTAIV and Halo3 got better scores. RIDICULOUS! They probably just like playing online and no story X_X;;
The only reason I go to GT is to watch Screwattack videos.

9.3 is what Halo 3 deserved. Or being really harsh, it deserved an 8.9 like IGN Australia gave it. GTA IV deserves a 9.8 or MAYBE a 9.9 at most, mainly because I feel the story lacks a little. Metal Gear Solid 4, however, deserves a perfect 10.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 22, 2008, 03:44:56 PM

9.3 is what Halo 3 deserved. Or being really harsh, it deserved an 8.9 like IGN Australia gave it. GTA IV deserves a 9.8 or MAYBE a 9.9 at most, mainly because I feel the story lacks a little. Metal Gear Solid 4, however, deserves a perfect 10.
Neither were even 9.5's IMO. Both were below that.
Not to mention  they actually found a way to complain about graphics X_X;;
I seriously don't know what these guys want...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 03:47:40 PM

Meh, 9.5 is a good score for GTA IV.

I'm not sure whether the GTA series becoming more realistic was a good move or not.

They took out a lot of stuff. Sure, it's more detailed, but we are talking about the PS3/360. Can't you make it detailed AND have a lot of stuff like with San Andreas?

*misses planes from SA*

There was nothing wrong with MGS4's graphics.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 22, 2008, 04:06:40 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on June 22, 2008, 03:47:40 PM

Meh, 9.5 is a good score for GTA IV.

I'm not sure whether the GTA series becoming more realistic was a good move or not.

They took out a lot of stuff. Sure, it's more detailed, but we are talking about the PS3/360. Can't you make it detailed AND have a lot of stuff like with San Andreas?

*misses planes from SA*

There was nothing wrong with MGS4's graphics.
I just hate the physics engine. Realistic graphics are good and all, but it's supposed to be unrealistic realism (if that makes any sense). Look real, but let us just mess around with junk when we feel like it *coughdrivingsuckscough*
Like I said in my review, some of the best graphics I've ever seen.

Triforceman22

Your right Nayr.
Gekkos are fickle ninnyes on hard.

I kinda like at the end when it plays snake eater.
It made it alot more epic.

also, Raiden kicks ass now.
he was okay in sons of liberty, but now he kicks serious ass.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on June 22, 2008, 08:13:43 PM
Your right Nayr.
Gekkos are fickle b***es on hard.

I kinda like at the end when it plays snake eater.
It made it alot more epic.

also, Raiden kicks ass now.
he was okay in sons of liberty, but now he kicks serious ass.
He was annoying as hell in SOL, but yea he kicks ass now. At least his youthful annoyance is annoying.
I did manage to kill three gekkos in my playthrough :D

Java

Nope I haven't.
Perhaps my brother will buy it and when I visit him I can play.

Brawl got me interested in trying a Metal Gear game though

captainjacksparrow

I always liked raiden. but snake is just FREAKING AWSOME. Also i have the guide book (beat game first then got it to learn how to get extras) so i can tell you anthing you need to know like this
Patriot: for thosewho dont know what gun this is it's  a unlimited ammo never reload  submachine gun used by The boss. Obatianed by password Or getting big boss emblem.

Nayrman

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 24, 2008, 06:53:34 AM
I always liked raiden. but snake is just FREAKING AWSOME. Also i have the guide book (beat game first then got it to learn how to get extras) so i can tell you anthing you need to know like this
Patriot: for thosewho dont know what gun this is it's  a unlimited ammo never reload  submachine gun used by The boss. Obatianed by password Or getting big boss emblem.
wait...since when was there a password system? I have a guide as well and there is no password system X_X;;

Nayrman

Nevermind...found it in the guide. It only vaguely mentions it tho.
Hm...beat the game without a single alert phase to get super camo...I think I might be able to do that on easy  8)