Previous topic - Next topic

So?

Yes
17 (77.3%)
No
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Macawmoses

Do you guys really want Sakurai to make another game, or, do you want to put faith in Ninty. Just curious, as before Brawl came out, the vote was nearly unanimous, is it still?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: mackormoses on June 22, 2008, 11:17:26 PM
Do you guys really want Sakurai to make another game, or, do you want to put faith in Ninty. Just curious, as before Brawl came out, the vote was nearly unanimous, is it still?
And by Unanimous, you mean that the majority atleast wanted Sakurai to make another SSB's game right?

Well, because I bought the Wrong Lan adapter AND My Nintendo Wii doesn't work correctly Anymore, I officially hate Nintendo, and man...they better fix my Wii very Quickly or heads will Roll when I call NOA and tell them about my Wiittle problem.  :robotangry:

If Sakurai makes another game, I hope he Heeds the wants and desires of Smash fans everywhere what they truly want.

And as the floated thread here stating how we truly feel about SSBB in general, I hope he takes our negative aspects of the game and Truly make SSB a game of a systems lifetime.
Because after all, our complaints are just few of many.
I don't think Nintendo will listen.

Macawmoses

Yes, many, many, voted for the fact they wanted Sakurai to do another. Think it was....90% or so. Which is a lot. So far, 100% now/

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: mackormoses on June 22, 2008, 11:58:00 PM
Yes, many, many, voted for the fact they wanted Sakurai to do another. Think it was....90% or so. Which is a lot. So far, 100% now/
Sakurai make the 1st 2 games... and they love what he done...
Of course most people would vote for him...
question is Will he despite it all?

Surly making the game was difficult, but is he really willing to do it again?
He's trying to do other things....
And he didn't really seem interested in making another game.
*Could be wrong*

Anyway-, anybody else who makes a SSB...it just won't feel the same, and going by how Nintendo fans are, they WILL Complain about it, no matter what.

Macawmoses

To be honest, Retro, GameFreak, Monolith, etc are all capable of making great games, I think they could make a  Smash title.

Playat

I think I want Ninty to make one more SSB game but Sakurai gonna have to be supervisor of the development or something

Depster

No, I want decent wifi

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

SkyMyl

Another one is something I've wanted for sometime, preferably a portable one. Because of several reasons we all know about. Thing is that is has to support Wi-Fi properly, along with Wireless. That's all I want. ;D

Apollo

id rather have someone else make the game from now on
he really disgusted me with a few things that he did in brawl and he just doesnt seem to get it at times
either he learns his lesson or steps aside for a new creator

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Apollo on June 23, 2008, 07:32:41 AM
he really disgusted me with a few things that he did in brawl and he just doesnt seem to get it at times
Like what?

And do you think somebody else can do it better then he can?

Triforceman22

I still would want good ol' Sakurai to make the fourth smash.
But if he doesn't, i'm sure Nintendo can find someone else to to do it.
Maybe have Sakurai work on it too, but not as the lead designer.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Apollo

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 23, 2008, 07:52:11 AM
Quote from: Apollo on June 23, 2008, 07:32:41 AM
Like what?

And do you think somebody else can do it better then he can?
im only going to name my top 3 least favorite things about brawl cause i have so many
dont get me wrong its a good game but im starting to think id rather have melee online instead
1. target test has been completely ruined
2. completely aimed towards a noobish crowd (that covers a lot of things. ex. tripping)
3. wolf is the last unlockable (really gets to me) a lot of people first cried over a poor selection of characters but overall im happy with it.  wolf does not deserve to be in this game. he is a nobody and is not even the first choice for starfox characters. on top of that they gave him the last spot which was supossed to excite us. i can name a dozen or two characters right now that would be better and more unique than another star fox character.

yes i think many people can do it better
with the intent of fulfilling the fan base it shouldnt be that hard.
rather than drawing the 5 year olds who just got their wiis for christmas, the game should be sharp and aimed towards fans who love fighting games.
i believe that if another designer came forth and took over, they would not have trouble completing a successful ssb. as for sakurai, we can never tell if he has learned from his mistakes or not. (moving stages lol)  if the team starts from the drawing board or from the melee style then i believe they could make a game better than melee.

Nayrman

Sakurai: Included Sonic, Ike, and many wanted characters, and smart enough to use AT's to get people in it. Also wanted VOCIE CHAT.
Nintnendo: Hates online and hates anything that gives fans waht it wants.

Lets see, I'll go with Sakurai X_X;;

Macawmoses

Wolf is a nobody?! Oh boy, don't get me started.

Nayrman

Quote from: mackormoses on June 23, 2008, 04:37:26 PM
Wolf is a nobody?! Oh boy, don't get me started.
4th highest in most important Star Fox ppl:
Fox, Falco, Andross, Wolf...
Although Krystal would've been much more unique with the staff IMO. And if Falco prefers the air, why does he have a LANDmaster?