News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Happy birth day to the one and only Sonic the Hedgehog!

Started by ChaosEmeralds7, June 23, 2008, 11:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 23, 2008, 05:31:02 PM
Quote from: Miiman56 on June 23, 2008, 05:26:56 PM
It better have Chao Garden :|
Chaos are so cute, especially when people pet them.

I also liked throwing just hatched Chao into the water and watching their cute faces. Most of the time, I hatched them by throwing them against a wall.

I hope it's in Sonic Unleashed, it IS the true Sonic Adventure 3, after all.

Chao were what got me into Sonic when I bought 2:Battle.  Sad to see that it the port was pretty much as high as the parabola would go in my case.  I gotta play some old school Sonic games over the summer.

Playat

Crap I forgot the hedgehog's birthday was yesterday
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

BTW can't wait for Unleashed

Custom

The graphics are nice.
So they mixed the old 2d sonic games with the new 3d stuff. I hate the Sonic and the Secret rings style though. But I might pick up this game and like it. It looks okay. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

extraz

Sega needs to just retcon everything they did post genesis and just make a Sonic 4 and release it on WiiWare and XBLA

thunderhero4

Quote from: extraz on June 24, 2008, 07:47:34 AM
Sega needs to just retcon everything they did post genesis and just make a Sonic 4 and release it on WiiWare and XBLA
I think they should release an exclusive Sonic game for both XBLA and WiiWare! Something like Sonic Rush.

Anyway, this game looks so cool! My hype just skyrocketed, I want this game right now...

Unfortunetely, thats what trailers are supposed to do... :|

Water ☮

well that game looks very...linear.

I personally liked Sonic the Hedgehog(for xbox360). You guys overreact a lot, his games aren't bad. I actually like the newer games better then the old games. :\

Nayrman

Quote from: WaterGod on June 24, 2008, 03:42:54 PM

I personally liked Sonic the Hedgehog(for xbox360). You guys overreact a lot, his games aren't bad. I actually like the newer games better then the old games. :\
How old are you? 0_o;;
No one my age or older would say that and be considered sane...
And for gawds sake that game was HORRIBLE

Tupin

As long as it isn't on-rails the entire game, I'll be fine.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

I agree, I get bored in 2 minutes when i play an old one. The newer ones have whole worlds for you to run around in and look at, plus theres rock music and Sonic has become more of a character.

I have been playing Sonic since I was 2 and the only one we had back then was the origional. I still say I like the newer ones more now.

Water ☮

Quote from: Nayrman on June 24, 2008, 03:48:45 PM

How old are you? 0_o;;
No one my age or older would say that and be considered sane...
And for gawds sake that game was HORRIBLE
hmm I'm old enough ok. sorry for not jumping on the bandwagon...

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 24, 2008, 03:48:49 PM

As long as it isn't on-rails the entire game, I'll be fine.
yea that's what I'm afraid of.

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 24, 2008, 03:50:12 PM

I agree, I get bored in 2 minutes when i play an old one. The newer ones have whole worlds for you to run around in and look at, plus theres rock music and Sonic has become more of a character.

I have been playing Sonic since I was 2 and the only one we had back then was the origional. I still say I like the newer ones more now.

yea what he said! wow TH you summed it up pretty well.

thunderhero4

Quote from: thunderhero4 on June 24, 2008, 03:50:12 PM

yea what he said! wow TH you summed it up pretty well.
[/quote]Thank you. I know exactly what i like about Sonic and I dont see it all that much in old games ;)

Nayrman

It's not a bandwagon. It's like saying the new megaman games beat the old ones.
Sorry, but just....no...just no...
Sorry if that is considered "flaming" but I can't let this one go...
Wait...TH, you only had the origional? Have you played Sonic3 and Knuckles or Sonic CD? Those are so much better than the new games. I will admit that some new games are good. SonicAdventure2/Battle was good, Secret Rings was great IMO, and hell I'll even give you Sonic Heroes, but do not say the old ones are worse...
You get bored after 1 level? Wow you people have no attention spans...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on June 24, 2008, 04:00:37 PM
Wait...TH, you only had the origional? Have you played Sonic3 and Knuckles or Sonic CD? Those are so much better than the new games. I will admit that some new games are good. SonicAdventure2/Battle was good, Secret Rings was great IMO, and hell I'll even give you Sonic Heroes, but do not say the old ones are worse...
I don't get bored in any Sonic game.

I'm gonna give Unleashed a chance, though.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 24, 2008, 04:05:08 PM
I don't get bored in any Sonic game.

I'm gonna give Unleashed a chance, though.
As long as 90%+ is sidescrolling it won't be too bad. I'll hate Scully Sonic tho...
Oh well...whatever. At least Sega is smart enough to not try 3D for a while X_X;;

thunderhero4

Yes, I have all of them up to Sonic CD, and I was just saying thats all that was out when I was 2 :)

And I was exaggerating... I lose intrest after getting game over and starting a whole level over. I cant stand doing the exact same level in an old sonic game again after just doing it, I consider them boring. They fixed alot of problems in Sonic 06, despite creating some too. The homing attack is alot better, the light dash actually works, and having an open world while not in levels actually feels better, even if it's not all that great of one. I like the old games and theyre good, but they will not last me near as long as the newer ones, and going fast always feels better when you can see directly in front of you.

If the old games were like this new one: Unleashed, I think I would enjoy them more since you can see in front of you alot, and you have huge beautiful open worlds to watch as you speed down them.

Dammit, I promised myself I wouldn't type a whole summary in a post today X_X