News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

Hmph...

Started by DBY106698, June 26, 2008, 02:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBY106698

Well I suppose I'll introduce myself, though it seems I don't need to for some of you. I'm DBY, former Admin and Arcade Commissioner of FCD. Many of you know my counterparts, especially the always hated Hollywood Hogan of the nWo. I also go by DJ M on my radio show called VG Remixed.

While I already feel rather unwelcomed to the NSF side of the merge from the "friendly" conversations I held with people prior to the merge. As far as I'm concerned, this is a potential warning to those that do not know me. Take what you hear about me to heart or get to know me yourself, the choice is yours. I can be your biggest enemy or your best friend. Take your pick.

Now, If you'll excuse me, I have to go cut the lawn.

Macawmoses

Guys, don't take it to heart, this guy won't be your worst enemy, he gets beat in Brawl by Dawei on a regular basis, and Dill, SUPER, Dawei, and I will protect you.

As we are, brotha, glad to have you aboard, can't wait to face you in some online games.

Peace,

~MoM~

DededeCloneChris

Welcome!

And for joining us, here's a gift.

*wiiboychris gives DBY106698 a present and runs away

Dill

QuoteWhile I already feel rather unwelcomed to the NSF side of the merge from the "friendly" conversations I held with people prior to the merge.

I'm blushing.

Moriarty

Well, at least he ditched the italics.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Leggy

Don't worry guys, he's just a fake  :D

DBY106698

As a said... the welcome committee here is just so friendly.

Oh, and an FYI since some of you seem a bit slow on the font. I only uses the Bold Black Italic font when I'm Hollywood Hogan. For people who clame to be so smart, you obviously didn't figure it out, unlike the other FCD members. Here's a little chart to help you.

Persona - Font

Hogan - Black Bold Italic
DBY/DJ M - Red Bold
Undertakoshi - Purple Bold Italic
Evil Mario - Black Bold

Macawmoses

ThePowerOfOne

Wow, you sound fun.

Its like another Genius... >_>

DBY106698

Quote from: mackormoses on June 26, 2008, 02:56:37 PMhe gets beat in Brawl by Dawei on a regular basis

Oh, and I just want to point out that this is actually complete BS since as far as I know of, I've only faced him once in a few matches. So if you could stop spreading lies, it would be greatly appreciated.

Llama on Steroids

DBY is the biggest Nintendo Fanboy to ever live and takes everything too far. So um, hi DBY.

Macawmoses

Quote from: DBY106698 on June 26, 2008, 11:09:23 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 26, 2008, 02:56:37 PMhe gets beat in Brawl by Dawei on a regular basis

Oh, and I just want to point out that this is actually complete BS since as far as I know of, I've only faced him once in a few matches. So if you could stop spreading lies, it would be greatly appreciated.
Nah, it is a requirement of staff here to do so.

DBY106698

Oh joy... Lava again, the biggest Microsoft Fanboy to ever live and takes everything too far. Hello Lava.

As for you mack, thanks for backing up the conclusion I've already reached. Day 2 and I already hate the NSF part of this new place called NSFCD. This will be an interesting couple of weeks....

Llama on Steroids

Quote from: DBY106698 on June 26, 2008, 11:17:40 PM
Oh joy... Lava again, the biggest Microsoft Fanboy to ever live and takes everything too far. Hello Lava.

As for you mack, thanks for backing up the conclusion I've already reached. Day 2 and I already hate the NSF part of this new place called NSFCD. This will be an interesting couple of weeks....

Sup bro.

Macawmoses

Quote from: DBY106698 on June 26, 2008, 11:17:40 PM

Aww shucks.