News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Hi I'm Moon

Started by Moon, June 26, 2008, 05:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon

I've come here from FCD about a month ago because of some freinds I was brawling with when I was brawling dawei.
Nsf I think has the potencial to grow Really big with some time and become a well known forum around the internet

So to conclude...
My freinds call me Moon

Thanks for reading and have a good day

Darkstar45

Hello moon i know you already :D.
why dont you keep your name moon if you want people to call you moon?

Click here to level up my card!

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

Moon

I joined here a month ago I didn't know there would be a merge so I put my name as Cross just for the fun of it...

It won't let me change it...

Darkstar45

lol you should think before making your name :D

Quote from: Sparknotes: The Metamorphosis: CharactersHis fruit-flinging fit of rage is the catalyst for Gregor's declining health and eventual demise.

Moon

Remember I told you I like to have diffrent names at diffrent places lol

and how was I supposed to know that this would merge with fcd and that my name is not changeable

Darkstar45

lol. oh well to late now

DededeCloneChris

Hello Moon!

I heard Silverhawk can change the names if you ask him to do it.

Moon

Really?

And Thanks for the intro

Macawmoses

Yes, pm him, but I am sure Vaati would be a better choice, he doesn't break the forums.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: mackormoses on June 26, 2008, 06:02:35 PM
Yes, pm him, but I am sure Vaati would be a better choice, he doesn't break the forums.
Wait, changing names with Silver can break the forums?

Zies

...Or you can use me...=o...

...You'll still have to use Cross to login, though...

Quote from: Gaitorbait208...I was about to have to Veritas Est Fortis your mom...

Moriarty

In Silver's defense, that File Manager is a very confusing place. When in there, one is like a wet match in a dark cave.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Macawmoses

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 26, 2008, 06:05:15 PM
Wait, changing names with Silver can break the forums?
Anything Silver does breaks the forum.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Moon on June 26, 2008, 05:22:08 PM
Nsf I think has the potencial to grow Really big with some time and become a well known forum around the internet
yay, another optimist ^_^
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Hi Moon.

You have a nice name. :)