2 (10%)
what's G/S/C?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

jnfs2014

I would like remakes.

Fish

I would love to see a remake for the DS. Heck, I'd take on for the GBA.  :P
G/S/C were may favorite generation. After the 2nd generation the games went downhill imo. DP are the worst and least enjoyable to me. If they do make a remake they don't need to go overboard with extra things.

SkyMyl

I'd love a remake for the DS. or the GBA. I would love a remake...but something tells me they're going to f*** it up.

Leggy

Quote from: Fish on June 28, 2008, 01:34:43 PM
G/S/C were may favorite generation. After the 2nd generation the games went downhill imo. DP are the worst and least enjoyable to me. If they do make a remake they don't need to go overboard with extra things.

G/S/C went overboard with Gyms and combined Kanto with Johto ...they are just lazy to combine all there new territories =(

X_Hero

Quote from: Leggy on June 28, 2008, 02:18:23 PM
Quote from: Fish on June 28, 2008, 01:34:43 PM

G/S/C went overboard with Gyms and combined Kanto with Johto ...they are just lazy to combine all there new territories =(
I actually liked the way that they let you go to both the Johto and Kanto gyms. It made it a lot more of an adventure to actually go out and get 16 badges rather than just the regular 8.

JrDude

Yes and no (I voted yes though).
I'd prefer one with ALL the regions though.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Cornwad

I really don't see the point... Fire Red and Leaf Green only exist so that you could easily go back and catch all of the 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon. I wouldn't be mad if they remade Gold and Silver, but I would want them to do something new with it (like all four regions).

Magnum

Yesssssssssssssssss.

Then they need a MMO

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

bluaki

Quote from: Cornwad on June 28, 2008, 03:43:20 PM
I really don't see the point... Fire Red and Leaf Green only exist so that you could easily go back and catch all of the 1st and 2nd gen Pokemon. I wouldn't be mad if they remade Gold and Silver, but I would want them to do something new with it (like all four regions).
Yes, obviously two games exist solely so that people can complete their Pokedex even though Nintendo intentionally made quite a few Pokemon unobtainable and could have also made all those Pokemon obtainable in Colosseum/XD if they wanted to. I'd bet the Pokedex was one of the lower points they were considering over why to make the games. Other things about it are probably seen as more important.

Four regions? I think there would be likely file size issues if they were to make it on DS with a similar-to-dp game engine. 2 could easily fit, 3 is a maybe, and 4 would likely be too large.

Yes, I really want a Gold/Silver/Crystal remake.

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: bluaki on June 29, 2008, 03:04:24 AM
Yes, obviously two games exist solely so that people can complete their Pokedex even though Nintendo intentionally made quite a few Pokemon unobtainable and could have also made all those Pokemon obtainable in Colosseum/XD if they wanted to. I'd bet the Pokedex was one of the lower points they were considering over why to make the games. Other things about it are probably seen as more important.

Four regions? I think there would be likely file size issues if they were to make it on DS with a similar-to-dp game engine. 2 could easily fit, 3 is a maybe, and 4 would likely be too large.

Like they'd have a problem using a GBA cart for expansion? Then again that would take away the ability to import pokemon, but at this point Its probably not needed; just about everyone has moved to the 4th gen games.

ThePowerOfOne

I've been waiting for one ever since my Crystal Version died a looooong time ago >_>

But I don't want them to do anything new. I just want the same old G/S/C, just without the battery problem :P

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Phaze on June 29, 2008, 11:56:16 AM
I've been waiting for one ever since my Crystal Version died a looooong time ago >_>

But I don't want them to do anything new. I just want the same old G/S/C, just without the battery problem :P
Graphical update would be fine personally, the 1/2nd gen sprites don't look very good now.

Also, if you want to play it, there's an easy way :3

JrDude

If they're gonna make a new game with all the regions. It doesn't HAVE to be on a handheld. They could do it D/P graphics on the Wii. It may sound lame, but it may be the only way for it to work.
[move][/move]
Dude .

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Blaziken on June 29, 2008, 11:59:29 AM
Quote from: Phaze on June 29, 2008, 11:56:16 AM

Graphical update would be fine personally, the 1/2nd gen sprites don't look very good now.

Also, if you want to play it, there's an easy way :3
Yeah, yeah, ROMs. Heard it a thousand times.

And mabe a graphical update wouldn't be so bad, but I don't want like, 4 regions like everybody is talking about. Just the same G/S/C.

Cornwad

Quote from: bluaki on June 29, 2008, 03:04:24 AM

Yep, thats pretty much the only reason they made FR/LG. I'm glad you agree. ;)