News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Nintendo Conference Summary.

Started by Tupin, July 15, 2008, 10:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 05:05:36 PM
They really didn't even offer any person that plays games much. Most of the conference was just sales figures. At least when Sony brags about sales it's entertaining.
Hooray Paul Pierce sackboy. I wants a Jordan #23 sackboy now  ;D
Like I said, too much ego boosting and sales figures no one cares about. Female gamers almost even with males for DS...whoop-de-doo bazil we don't really care, show us some games please.
Not to mention I wanted to just throw that annoying soccer mom out of the building

Mystic

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 04:46:25 PM
Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 04:51:56 PM
I just remember. The official press sheet for AC says that the WiiSpeak thing is sold separately. What the hell?
I'll wait for the inevitable wireless Nyko headset, thank you. 
Too bad voice chat will still come through the speakers and not the headset though.

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 05:09:10 PM
They really didn't even offer any person that plays games much. Most of the conference was just sales figures. At least when Sony brags about sales it's entertaining.
Like I said, too much ego boosting and sales figures no one cares about. Female gamers almost even with males for DS...whoop-de-doo bazil we don't really care, show us some games please.
Not to mention I wanted to just throw that annoying soccer mom out of the building
I don't care about how you broke your wrist and how you fail at snowboarding.

Show me games. That's why I tuned in, to see new games.

Sackboy should become Sony's mascot.  :D

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 05:11:48 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 05:09:10 PM
I don't care about how you broke your wrist and how you fail at snowboarding.

Show me games. That's why I tuned in, to see new games.

Sackboy should become Sony's mascot.  :D
Espeically how she handled it. The way she went about it seemed like she doesn't play games at all (and probably doesn't besides said casual crap). I mean at least Reggie has SOME idea on what he's talking about.

I love sackboy he's so cute and funny. *puts on paul pierce jersy* "YAAAAY!" freakin awesome XD

Tupin

LittleBigPlanet is going to be the game that makes the PS3 accepted by everyone.

You can actually customize your Sackboy? Sweet, I'm putting mine in that dragon costume.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 05:20:25 PM
LittleBigPlanet is going to be the game that makes the PS3 accepted by everyone.

You can actually customize your Sackboy? Sweet, I'm putting mine in that dragon costume.
Yep, and make your own levels! I can't wait to maky my sackboy a Chicago Cubbie

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:09:53 PM

So is it like Garry's Mod and all it is is a level creator, or is there a story mode?

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 06:13:04 PM

So is it like Garry's Mod and all it is is a level creator, or is there a story mode?

There is a mian "adventure" mode, but it's mostly user generated content. It's a youtube style type of level sharing :P

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:14:23 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 06:13:04 PM

There is a mian "adventure" mode, but it's mostly user generated content. It's a youtube style type of level sharing :P
I'll be playing other people's levels more than I make my own because my ideas never work out.  :D

DededeCloneChris

On topic people please.

I'm looking forward to WiiSpeak, it's going to be fun talking from any place you're in, like in the bed!

Mystic

Quote from: wiiboychris on July 15, 2008, 06:29:27 PM
On topic people please.

I'm looking forward to WiiSpeak, it's going to be fun talking from any place you're in, like in the bed!
Now you can use AC to talk to friends without running up your phone bill ^________^

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 06:40:33 PM
On topic people please.

Now you can use AC to talk to friends without running up your phone bill ^________^
It's called headset one XBL or PS3 but I digress at least we're finally getting voice chat...it just took WAY too long. I can't wait to curse in front of kids and scar them just to scare Nintendo poopless XD

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:42:23 PM
On topic people please.

It's called headset one XBL or PS3 but I digress at least we're finally getting voice chat...it just took WAY too long. I can't wait to curse in front of kids and scar them just to scare Nintendo poopless XD
But there's friend codes so you're not going to meet strangers online.

But it's a good plan, I must admit.

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 06:45:45 PM
On topic people please.

It's called headset one XBL or PS3 but I digress at least we're finally getting voice chat...it just took WAY too long. I can't wait to curse in front of kids and scar them just to scare Nintendo s***less XD

There will be hacks...there will be hacks... *evil grin*

thunderhero4

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:53:07 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 06:45:45 PM
On topic people please.

It's called headset one XBL or PS3 but I digress at least we're finally getting voice chat...it just took WAY too long. I can't wait to curse in front of kids and scar them just to scare Nintendo s***less XD

There will be hacks...there will be hacks... *evil grin*
i wont hack my game, but i will listen for you cussing me out as I play a random match of Conduit >:D