Nayrman

Quote from: thunderhero4 on July 15, 2008, 06:58:28 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:53:07 PM
Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 06:45:45 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:42:23 PM
Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 06:40:33 PM
Quote from: wiiboychris on July 15, 2008, 06:29:27 PM
On topic people please.

I'm looking forward to WiiSpeak, it's going to be fun talking from any place you're in, like in the bed!
Now you can use AC to talk to friends without running up your phone bill ^________^
It's called headset one XBL or PS3 but I digress at least we're finally getting voice chat...it just took WAY too long. I can't wait to curse in front of kids and scar them just to scare Nintendo s***less XD
But there's friend codes so you're not going to meet strangers online.

But it's a good plan, I must admit.
There will be hacks...there will be hacks... *evil grin*
i wont hack my game, but i will listen for you cussing me out as I play a random match of Conduit >:D
I get Conduit AND Resistance 2 with it's giant Chimera's >:D

RevolutionSoldier

I did feel let down after the press conference as a hard core gamer. I am all for nintendo expanding there market base and all that but did they forget about us? Did they forget that we were the ones who kept them alive during the last generation with a console that did not sell to well. We were the ones who kept nintendo's head above water until they could come out with the wii. I think after during that they can a least give us a little teaser trailer. But E3's not over yet. Remember E3 2006? They did not show the brawl trailer during the conference but they shown it a few days later.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

Mystic

Quote from: RevolutionSoldier on July 15, 2008, 08:19:23 PM
I did feel let down after the press conference as a hard core gamer. I am all for nintendo expanding there market base and all that but did they forget about us? Did they forget that we were the ones who kept them alive during the last generation with a console that did not sell to well. We were the ones who kept nintendo's head above water until they could come out with the wii. I think after during that they can a least give us a little teaser trailer. But E3's not over yet. Remember E3 2006? They did not show the brawl trailer during the conference but they shown it a few days later.
It is painfully obvious that Nintendo hasn't forgotten us. How many people are gonna make this dumbass statement that they have forgotten us?

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 08:27:51 PM
It is painfully obvious that Nintendo hasn't forgotten us. How many people are gonna make this dumbass statement that they have forgotten us?
um....because....it's...I dunno....kinda true?

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:28:53 PM
Kind of true, but you never know what Nintendo has up their sleeves. They're secretive like that.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

thunderhero4

They even stated that they havent, Nintendo always pulls through at the end

Mystic

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 08:28:53 PM
um....but....it's...I dunno....not true

Leggy

If you're a hardcore gamer with a Wii your dooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.
Ask yourself, how much longer will those titles you have now last? How many Hardcore games do you see coming out besides 'The Conduit' for the Wii? Go on, don't give me bullsh!t either.

I said it, get mad, you know it's true.

Tupin

Quote from: Leggy on July 15, 2008, 09:22:00 PM
Ask yourself, how much longer will those titles you have now last? How many Hardcore games do you see coming out besides 'The Conduit' for the Wii? Go on, don't give me bullsh!t either.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Wii is not meant to be a primary games system for hardcore gamers. It is best to own one in conjunction with a PS3, 360, or gaming PC.

That said, F-Zero Wii is inevitable, as is Kid Icarus Wii. 

Mystic

Off the top of my head:

The Conduit
MadWorld
Call of Duty
F-Zero
Zelda
de Blob
Kid Icarus
Star Wars
Tales of Symphonia 2
Next Tales game
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
LostWinds 2
Mega Man 9
Sonic Unleased
Brothers In Arms
Disaster
Mushroom Men

RevolutionSoldier

Now that's over reacting. I was disappointed that we were not even given a teaser trailer but there's no way nintendo will stop all together with stuff like mario and zelda. They did say there were working on it, it was just some BS but there not abounding us. Every one who feels upset here's what I want you to do. Take 50 dollars (plus tax), go to your local game retailer, and buy NO More Heroes. Trust me it will make you feel better.
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.

DBY106698

Duh, this Leggy dude is over-reacting. He's completely anti-Nintendo. He'll do, say, and come up with anything he can in order to make Nintendo look bad in an way, shape, or form. He's even more annoying than Lava, and that's pretty sad in my book. I say Leggy should gtfo of this topic if he's gonna do nothing but try and start a war between Pro-Nintendos and Anti-Nintendos.

Riosan

No Pikmin 3 or de Blob info.

I'm sad.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Tupin

Quote from: Riosan on July 16, 2008, 05:31:59 AM
No Pikmin 3 or de Blob info.

I'm sad.
Pikmin 3 will be at the other conferences I mentioned, and I don't think THQ had that big of a showing at E3.

Leggy

Quote from: DBY106698 on July 15, 2008, 10:47:23 PM
Duh, this Leggy dude is over-reacting. He's completely anti-Nintendo. He'll do, say, and come up with anything he can in order to make Nintendo look bad in an way, shape, or form. He's even more annoying than Lava, and that's pretty sad in my book. I say Leggy should gtfo of this topic if he's gonna do nothing but try and start a war between Pro-Nintendos and Anti-Nintendos.

I say your still an idiot. Sir, I can say w.e the f*** I want. I'm not completely Anti-Nintendo, I like some of their games, but I do like to make fun of how much of a side console it is for Hardcore gamers. If you don't like what I say, skip my post.

@ This list
The Conduit - I said a game besides the conduit :o
MadWorld- Meh, not htat sure about it
Call of Duty- Probably wont be fun on the Wii
F-Zero- Not official yet
Zelda- Haven't heard of the next one yet
de Blob- FAIL
Kid Icarus- Maybe if it's official
Star Wars- Ofc, sure but can u really call it 'hardcore'
Tales of Symphonia 2- FAIL, didn't like it
Next Tales game- FAIL
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - Might be alright
LostWinds 2- Not sure about it
Mega Man 9 - I guess alright
Sonic Unleased - FAIL, cmon get some new crap
Brothers In Arms- FAIL FOR THE WII
Disaster- Not sureMushroom Men - FAIL

I'll be as critical as I can in any thread I want, just because this is a Wii forum doesn't mean I'm going to kiss the Wii's ass. There confrence sucked and it's fairly obvious they forgot about the Hardcore gamers. As Morgan said, would you go for the Hardcore gamers or EVERYONE else.