News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Thank you Shiggy...you're so much better than those cruds at the pressconference

Started by Nayrman, July 15, 2008, 06:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

IGN interviewed Shigeru Miyamoto, and here's waht we got:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/890/890143p1.html (other ones on Wii main page)

They're THINKING about storage space
Zelda Wii confirmed basically...with fundamental changes (why Nintendo couldn't have said this themselves I don't know)
Kid Icarus almost confirmed...they're toying with us urgh...
Shiggy lols at Microsoft ripping him off
Don't expect Waverace any time soon ;_;
Pikmin/Mario DS essentially in planning stages **
Galaxy sequel? Possibly...!**
No plans for Mother 4 or anything in America**

**-updates

Tupin

No Wave Race, but what about Pilotwings?

Thanks for saying there is something in the works in terms of storage.

Zelda Wii better use the MotionPlus when it comes out.

By loling, do you mean "Wow, he ripped me off and everyone knows it and thus is skeptical" loling or "I think it looks like crap, I'm not worried about it overtaking Miis at all" loling?

We all know Kid Icarus Wii is in the works. It's practically guaranteed.

Also, IGN hates most of the games that Nintendo demoed. They say Wii Music is so easy that it is almost insulting to the casuals and that ACCF is very similar to the past games. I can only wonder how Wii Sports Resort will demo...

*waits for their The Conduit hands-on*

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

As far as the loling, basically both...
I'm not surprised IGN hates them...they're gamers too and want more from Nintendo X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:35:50 PM
I'm not surprised IGN hates them...they're gamers too and want more from Nintendo X_X;;
The premier game for Nintendo this E3 is made by a third party.

That said, I will probably get Wii Sports Resort because I liked the first one. And of course Animal Crossing. The rest looks meh. Wii Music is apparently SO insultingly simple, that it's actually being said that casual gamers will hunger for more after just a few minutes. I foresee a 4.5 IGN score this holidays.

But yeah Nintendo. It would be wise to become the publisher of The Conduit.

thunderhero4

guido123

Click here to level up my card!

ssbb  guido123 - 0989-2935-7676

Nayrman

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 06:44:26 PM

That said, I will probably get Wii Sports Resort because I liked the first one. And of course Animal Crossing. The rest looks meh. Wii Music is apparently SO insultingly simple, that it's actually being said that casual gamers will hunger for more after just a few minutes. I foresee a 4.5 IGN score this holidays.

It looks annoyingly simple, and it's an insult to ppl like me who actually know HOW to play an instrument by making it so annoyingly simple and pitiful. It's sad. I probibly will get Resort too just as an excuse to get teh Wii MotionPlus....might as well get at least a decent Wiigame for it.

NO! DO NOT PUBLISH THE CONDUIT! They'll make it annoyingly simple and dumb it down!

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 06:51:28 PM

It looks annoyingly simple, and it's an insult to ppl like me who actually know HOW to play an instrument by making it so annoyingly simple and pitiful. It's sad. I probibly will get Resort too just as an excuse to get teh Wii MotionPlus....might as well get at least a decent Wiigame for it.

NO! DO NOT PUBLISH THE CONDUIT! They'll make it annoyingly simple and dumb it down!
EA would be the best choice.

Resort looks interesting, kind of like a tech demo for what the MotionPlus can do. Even though you can buy them separately, why not get a game AND the MotionPlus for nearly the same price?

Mystic

Ugh...Wii Music makes me sad. I never thought you could look so stupid playing a video game. The drums and guitar are ok. But wind instruments? No...that poop sucks.

Even if Nintendo publishes The Conduit, they won't touch it. Calm the hell down.

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 06:58:15 PM

Ugh...Wii Music makes me sad. I never thought you could look so stupid playing a video game. The drums and guitar are ok. But wind instruments? No...that s*** sucks.

Even if Nintendo publishes The Conduit, they won't touch it. Calm the hell down.
I know, and I play musical instruments and it's just INSULTING. I mean, I can stand guitar hero (who DOESN'T want to be a rock star?) but this is pathetic...

Oh yes Nintendo will mess around with it! "OMG there is SHOOTING! Let's make it shoot happy potions! HOLY CRUD FPS!? Lets make it a puzzle game!"
Okay exaggerations but you know they'd mess around with it just to intercourse  with us.

Mystic

I think if Nintendo tried to interfere, HVS would back out and find someone else. But I really want Nintendo to do it. They know how to market and advertise. Them or EA. Though Nintendo guarantees sales more than EA does.

Tupin

And most of all, Wii Music just doesn't look fun. But it will sell like there's no tomorrow.

The Conduit will be good, no matter who publishes it. High Voltage has the balls to say "No, we are not putting that in our game" to a company like Nintendo.

Nayrman

Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 07:05:56 PM
I think if Nintendo tried to interfere, HVS would back out and find someone else. But I really want Nintendo to do it. They know how to market and advertise. Them or EA. Though Nintendo guarantees sales more than EA does.
Nintendo can't advertise worth crap...
"Totally rad" - Zelda
"Clean is better than dirty,etc." -Mario Sunshine
"Wii would like to play" - every Wii commercial

They had ONE good commerical (smash bros.) and they won't even try that again.
Also, it's an FPS...nintendo will intercourse  it up if they get their hands on it...thats why they gave Metroid to America and Shiggy helped...

thunderhero4

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on July 15, 2008, 07:07:40 PM
And most of all, Wii Music just doesn't look fun. But it will sell like there's no tomorrow.

The Conduit will be good, no matter who publishes it. High Voltage has the balls to say "No, we are not putting that in our game" to a company like Nintendo.

i think it looks good. there are 50+ instruments and lots of songs to play

Mystic

Quote from: Nayrman on July 15, 2008, 07:08:21 PM
Quote from: Mystic Fury on July 15, 2008, 07:05:56 PM
Nintendo can't advertise worth crap...
"Totally rad" - Zelda
"Clean is better than dirty,etc." -Mario Sunshine
"Wii would like to play" - every Wii commercial

They had ONE good commerical (smash bros.) and they won't even try that again.
Also, it's an FPS...nintendo will intercourse  it up if they get their hands on it...thats why they gave Metroid to America and Shiggy helped...
Nintendo doubled DS sales simply by having Carrie Underwood pet a dog. Nintendo KNOWS how to manipulate people. Also, Touching Is Good.

Nintendo won't intercourse  it up. HVS won't let Nintendo touch it.