News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Infinite Dimensional Cape... The Hard and the Easy Methods : P

Started by JrDude, July 18, 2008, 12:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawei

Not really. I don't want to play with giant bullpoop like that. If it wasn't for the fact that he is completely invincible during that time I wouldn't mind it so much, but as things are, he is.
And yeah corn, they can, just some (Rob+Diddy) much better than others.

HTA!

Quote from: Cornwad on July 18, 2008, 10:34:48 AM
Can't every character Glide Toss  ????
Yes, but those are the only character I can think of.. (Peach and snake too I guess) that in a tourney match would be able to get an item and throw it.

Thats not counting interceptions.

And they are most known for it.

HTA!

Quote from: Nayrman on July 18, 2008, 10:32:17 AM
Being a little harsh Dawei?

But I agree that it's likely to be banned for serious tournies...I bet I'll face some annoying ppl who use it tho.
So tahts what, five or six characters with wierdo glitches and such? Oh, and you forgot some of Link's C-stick smashes and such HTA... Too bad Sonic doesn't have one XD
etc.
I know there are more.

Sonic has the Homing Attack Stall >_>

Dawei, apparently you can move anywhere you want with this move too, just instead of holding down hold diagonally.
It's serious bullpoop.

Dawei

I know you can do whatever you want with the move. It's not even a match with it. You seriously can't do poop to MK because he can just use it and get out of whatever you are doing.

Nayrman

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 18, 2008, 10:44:11 AM

But I agree that it's likely to be banned for serious tournies...I bet I'll face some annoying ppl who use it tho.
So tahts what, five or six characters with wierdo glitches and such? Oh, and you forgot some of Link's C-stick smashes and such HTA... Too bad Sonic doesn't have one XD
etc.
I know there are more.

Dawei, apparently you can move anywhere you want with this move too, just instead of holding down hold diagonally.
It's serious bulls***.
yay floating...

I can't wait til someone accidentally kills themsevles with the IDC on their last stock or something XD

Chloroform?

Oh man, I saw videos on this earlier today. It's hard as hell to do.

Ridley

Quote from: Chloroform? on July 18, 2008, 11:12:35 AM
Oh man, I saw videos on this earlier today. It's hard as hell to do.

I have actually just been bullpoopting woth it like as soon as it came out on the computers. :P
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

Whoa...that hardly seems reasonable. If he's invincible during the time, no way it should be legal. As we are, I figure we'll be finding exploits for years to come.

Playat

Quote from: Nayrman on July 18, 2008, 11:07:05 AM

etc.
I know there are more.

It's serious bulls***.
yay floating...

I can't wait til someone accidentally kills themsevles with the IDC on their last stock or something XD

Well you got your wish, Nayrman. I died on my last stock using that tech during my match with Ridly >:(

Ridley

Quote from: PLAYAT on July 18, 2008, 01:43:23 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on July 18, 2008, 11:07:05 AM

etc.
I know there are more.

It's serious bulls***.
yay floating...

Well you got your wish, Nayrman. I died on my last stock using that tech during my match with Ridly >:(

;D Yes but for some reason I'm not playing as well as I did 2 days ago.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Someguy13

Dude I wish Pit had something awesome like this (though something a little more tourney friendly)...All I know that he has is glideshifting (unless its been given a new name) and any gliding character can do that (its not really all that useful its just good for getting out of the way of spikes and such) and his Up B thing.

Nayrman

If only I had a video of that PLAYAT...that would make my day XD

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .