News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

I knew I would be gone from the start of the eviction, but I guess I made a bigger deal out of nothing. Though whether you like activity or not, its not what the game is based on. Oh well, glad to see that you proceed Ridley.

Quote from: mackormoses on July 26, 2008, 10:03:48 PM
Aww, poor Matt's attitude didn't make him any friends it seems. Tsk Tsk. See ya Matt. Now....I am betting Ridley is safe, based on Rob's post.

Its not attitude, its me being opinionated on how things should work.

Ridley

Quote from: `Matt` on July 27, 2008, 07:41:27 AM
I knew I would be gone from the start of the eviction, but I guess I made a bigger deal out of nothing. Though whether you like activity or not, its not what the game is based on. Oh well, glad to see that you proceed Ridley.

Aww, poor Matt's attitude didn't make him any friends it seems. Tsk Tsk. See ya Matt. Now....I am betting Ridley is safe, based on Rob's post.

It is always sad to see people go but oh well. Bye matt.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

That was a twist. I fail to see how activity is actually part of this process, but that's me.

Anyway, bye Matt and Spam.

Doodle

YEAH

Smashin

Well, you had some short stays here. Bye guys. D=

Llama on Steroids

When's the HoH competition? I hope to kick some ass.

Water ☮

I know I'm a lil late but

Bye Matt and Spam.

Maybe next time.

Congrats on staying around Ridley

:)

Macawmoses

Opinions are one thing, I'm an opinionated guy, but coming into this with the attitude you have had, as of late, won't make you any friends, and without any friends, you can't win the game.

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on July 27, 2008, 01:50:55 PM

Opinions are one thing, I'm an opinionated guy, but coming into this with the attitude you have had, as of late, won't make you any friends, and without any friends, you can't win the game.

You want me to have a attitude? I'll give you a intercourse ing attitude. Like I said before, I had no attitude, I was just giving my own opinion. Also, I never said a thing about making friends, did I? Sure making a alliance is a good thing, but not needed. I will leave it at that and ignore any comment on this situation from this point on.

Ridley

Quote from: WaterGod on July 27, 2008, 01:40:29 PM
I know I'm a lil late but

Bye Matt and Spam.

Maybe next time.

Congrats on staying around Ridley

:)

Thank you. I appreciate it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

Spam, it's a shame that you see me as a bad guy.
MYL, I already explained. It's nice to know when people are actually playing, so even one post every once in a while would be nice.

It's the first intercourse ing round, can you guys honestly name a better criteria? Who's good or bad at the game is an impossibility right now. We had a survey and a signature making contest. You can't be 'good" at surveys, and if you can be, Phaze and I are the best at them.

I'll assume those who didn't compete in the PoV game didn't send in a PM, which also shows lack of activity. If I'm wrong about this, sorry., but if I'm right, Ridley, you didn't participate in the contest and even stated that you missed it. Spam, I know you participated, but you were already a nominee at that point and I had to go with my gut. On top of that, you were the one with the most "ban" votes in the survey.

Matt, your activity wasn't too hot either, but I know you participated in the sig contest and you did well. However, like Spam, you were already a nominee at that point. I'm sorry about that.

Spam and Matt, I hope you two pay attention to how the game is played now that you're gone and don't hold a grudge, it's ridiculous to be that angry.

Macawmoses

It's funny how we are told making an alliance is not necessary....from the first person eliminated in the game.

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on July 27, 2008, 02:41:48 PM
Spam, it's a shame that you see me as a bad guy.
MYL, I already explained. It's nice to know when people are actually playing, so even one post every once in a while would be nice.

It's the first f***ing round, can you guys honestly name a better criteria? Who's good or bad at the game is an impossibility right now. We had a survey and a signature making contest. You can't be 'good" at surveys, and if you can be, Phaze and I are the best at them.

I'll assume those who didn't compete in the PoV game didn't send in a PM, which also shows lack of activity. If I'm wrong about this, sorry., but if I'm right, Ridley, you didn't participate in the contest and even stated that you missed it. Spam, I know you participated, but you were already a nominee at that point and I had to go with my gut. On top of that, you were the one with the most "ban" votes in the survey.

Matt, your activity wasn't too hot either, but I know you participated in the sig contest and you did well. However, like Spam, you were already a nominee at that point. I'm sorry about that.

Spam and Matt, I hope you two pay attention to how the game is played now that you're gone and don't hold a grudge, it's ridiculous to be that angry.

While it is true that I missed the contest, I had an alibi. My wii was not working and I was desperately searching the internet for a way to fix it. I hope that clears things a up a little bit.
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

I understand that, I was just explaining my reasoning. I don't like to be looked at as a bad guy.

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on July 27, 2008, 04:57:40 PM
I understand that, I was just explaining my reasoning. I don't like to be looked at as a bad guy.

Don't worry you are not. Just differnent views on a simple matter.
...It's quite obvious...