News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

The Riddler

Haha, it's a little ironic that he was the deciding vote, and he's the one who didn't vote, yet he's still the one who gets to choose who goes home.

Llama on Steroids

Can you give me a little bit to decide? And why do I get evicted if I don't vote again?

SkyMyl

Lava is building up the suspense.

But seriously, maybe before Midnight!?

Light

Quote from: Llama_on_steroids on August 03, 2008, 07:26:09 PM
Can you give me a little bit to decide? And why do I get evicted if I don't vote again?
Because that's a sign of either a) detatchment from the game or b) inactivity. And, you have until noon, Pacific tomorrow.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

Llama on Steroids

I couldn't vote because I'm HoH. D:
Well, anyway, I've decided who I want out.

[spoiler]Java_Java,

YOU ARE SAFE.
Smashin, you're out.
[/spoiler]

Java

The Riddler

Light

Yes, HoH can vote. Also, thank you for your decision. By a vote of four to three, Smashin, you have been evicted from the Big Brother household. The HoH Competition will be up either sometime tomorrow or Tuesday.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Smashin

Oh, well. It's not like I was doing too much. I considered dropping out, but I decided I should at least wait it out and see what happens. I keep forgetting about this thread that I missed practically every event. D=

Water ☮

Quote from: Smashin on August 03, 2008, 08:29:36 PM
Oh, well. It's not like I was doing too much. I considered dropping out, but I decided I should at least wait it out and see what happens. I keep forgetting about this thread that I missed practically every event. D=
well then it seems lava made the right choice.

bai! :3

Llama on Steroids

Quote from: LightningSword on August 03, 2008, 08:23:38 PM
Yes, HoH can vote. Also, thank you for your decision. By a vote of four to three, Smashin, you have been evicted from the Big Brother household. The HoH Competition will be up either sometime tomorrow or Tuesday.
Oh I thought this would be exactly like the real Big Brother.

Macawmoses