News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Time for this round's Head of Household Competition. Lava, because you were the last HoH, you are unable to compete this round.

This round, you must make use of the arcade here. Simple; the person with the most highscores by 11:59 PM Pacific on Wednesday will be the new HoH. Also, the Power of Veto Competition has been intigrated with this one. I've chosen three games that have the possibility of holding the PoV. The first person to get the standing high score on one of those games will win the PoV.

Good luck.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Well doesn't that suck for me. I'm terrible at these games.

Ridley's got a head start.  :|

Edit: Is it high score of all forumers or the highest score out of the competitors, as in, are you only looking at the top score or are you gonna look at the lists to see the first person you find?

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 04, 2008, 02:48:34 AM
Well doesn't that suck for me. I'm terrible at these games.

Ridley's got a head start.  :|

Edit: Is it high score of all forumers or the highest score out of the competitors, as in, are you only looking at the top score or are you gonna look at the lists to see the first person you find?

And there is no way to break that high score  :D
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Ilovebrandyharrington has already won this competition. The sad thing is that he's not even playing. :|

Ridley

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 04, 2008, 08:07:24 AM
Ilovebrandyharrington has already won this competition. The sad thing is that he's not even playing. :|

I just became champion of one of the games Ilovebrandyharrington used to have. Ps I have 3 high scores!
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Light

The person IN THE GAME who gets the most highscores gets HoH. Brandy doesn't matter when it comes to this.

Ridley

Quote from: LightningSword on August 04, 2008, 08:20:23 PM
The person IN THE GAME who gets the most highscores gets HoH. Brandy doesn't matter when it comes to this.

So far, I am the only one participating... Also Zies took one of my high scores back. I can get it back but does it matter?
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses

It is a timed event, so, I'll play on Wed...to avoid being overtaken.

Llama on Steroids

Ridley

Dang I used to have a score of 80,000 or more in pacman before the scores were reset.
...It's quite obvious...

Light

Highscores at the time at the end of the challenge are what matter. Remember, hidden inside three of the arcade highscores is the Power of Veto.

Water ☮

Are you going to go through each and every game and search to see if one of us made a high score in it?

Light

Quote from: WaterGod on August 04, 2008, 10:10:40 PM
Are you going to go through each and every game and search to see if one of us made a high score in it?
Pretty much, yeah. ^__^ However, to get PoV, the highscore must be the COMPLETE highscore of the game, meaning; beating everyone else on the forums.

SkyMyl

Sounds like good times. This should be fun, but
Quote from: mackormoses on August 04, 2008, 09:02:22 PM
It is a timed event, so, I'll play on Wed...to avoid being overtaken.

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...