News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Damn... My computer still won't let me play any arcade games :-\

Oh well, not like i'm good at any of those games anyway.

Ridley

Um is this almost done or what? I think I have the most highscores.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Water ☮

Give Ridley the win and get this over with!

I didn't like this challenge.

Light

Attention, houseguests. The winner of the Head of Household Competition is official. After counting the amounts of arcade games won, Riddler has 5, MYL has 8, Java has 10, and Ridley has 13. Congratulations, Ridley, you are the new Head of Household. Please post the two houseguests you would like to put up for eviction.

The games eligible for the Power of Veto were Seconds of Madness, Nanaca Crash, and Curveball. Since no one broke those total high scores, I'm afraid no one will be getting PoV this week. After Ridley announces his nominees, you may begin the eviction progress.

Java

Wait, what?
How did I win 10?

Also, I had a feeling Seconds of Madness would be one of the PoV games.  :P

The Riddler

Quote from: LightningSword on August 06, 2008, 09:50:03 PM
Attention, houseguests. The winner of the Head of Household Competition is official. After counting the amounts of arcade games won, Riddler has 5, MYL has 8, Java has 10, and Ridley has 13. Congratulations, Ridley, you are the new Head of Household. Please post the two houseguests you would like to put up for eviction.

The games eligible for the Power of Veto were Seconds of Madness, Nanaca Crash, and Curveball. Since no one broke those total high scores, I'm afraid no one will be getting PoV this week. After Ridley announces his nominees, you may begin the eviction progress.
Wait, it's 11:59 pacific already?
Ahw, I was doing some last minute wins.

Macawmoses

The Riddler

Light

Macawmoses

This whole thing is suspicious, Ridley gets a head start, and the contest ends early in his favor.

The Riddler

When you say expect the unexpected, you shouldn't use it in such a way that it actually intercourse s people over without giving them a chance. When you had me people three people, people had a chance to survive it. Here, Mack for instance was waiting as it was a time based challenge. You cut it short without notice and now he's potentially on the chopping block. This probably applies to others too, and it goes very highly in Ridley's favor.

Very unfair. Whatever.

Light

Sorry guys, I realized I just made a huge mistake. I had thought I'd said 11:59 Eastern to appeal to most of the people on the east coast. I apparently forgot about that. So, I'm giving you guys the rest of the hour to get in those scores. Again, sorry.

Java

I still would like to know how I got those 10 wins?  :-X