News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Phew. Time's up.

Mad dash to the end, I should have 17.

Edit: Also love that all the scores are timestamped so noone can take my points. =]

Edit2: To save Lightning time, though he can count for himself, the scores right now would be:
Riddler_Rob - 11111111111111111 = 17
MasterYoungLink - 1111111 = 7
Java_Java - 11111 = 5
Watergod = 0
Phaze = 0
mackormoses = 0
Lavamania = 0
Ridley - 111111111111 = 12

Noone scored in Video Poker or Wheel of Fortune. Alot of my points come from games that noone else in this competition played. I also stole alot of Java's at the end dash. >_>;

Light

Very smart, though I do apologize to Mack, as he was the one who came up with that plan. Therefore, Mack cannot be nominated for eviction this week. Riddler, please nominate two people for eviction. The actual eviction can then begin.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Ridley, I'm putting you up since you  had a headstart, though that wasn't your fault, but you were a little cocky and rushing towards the end with "Did I win yet?" I don't like that.

For my second, Watergod. You gave up on this challenge and told Lightning to let Ridley win. That's kinda lame in my book.

So my nominees are Ridley and Watergod.

SkyMyl

Quote from: LightningSword on August 06, 2008, 09:50:03 PM
The games eligible for the Power of Veto were Seconds of Madness.
I tried to beat the High Score on that, but ironically, you held the High Score. :|

Java

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 07, 2008, 12:00:43 AM
Phew. Time's up.

Mad dash to the end, I should have 17.

Edit: Also love that all the scores are timestamped so noone can take my points. =]

Edit2: To save Lightning time, though he can count for himself, the scores right now would be:
Riddler_Rob - 11111111111111111 = 17
MasterYoungLink - 1111111 = 7
Java_Java - 11111 = 5
Watergod = 0
Phaze = 0
mackormoses = 0
Lavamania = 0
Ridley - 111111111111 = 12

Noone scored in Video Poker or Wheel of Fortune. Alot of my points come from games that noone else in this competition played. I also stole alot of Java's at the end dash. >_>;
I don't even know how I got the points in the first place. D:

I was so confused this competition. I don't really like how this competition went.  :-\

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 07, 2008, 12:36:33 AM
Ridley, I'm putting you up since you  had a headstart, though that wasn't your fault, but you were a little cocky and rushing towards the end with "Did I win yet?" I don't like that.

For my second, Watergod. You gave up on this challenge and told Lightning to let Ridley win. That's kinda lame in my book.

I posted that at midnight. I thought the competition was over.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Water ☮

Quote from: Ridley on August 07, 2008, 07:44:49 AM

same here.

It's also not fair because I stopped playing the games after Ridley was announced the winner.

Also, Is it really fair to change the results after they've been announced?

Ridley should be HOH but I know you probably won't change that now.

anyway I hate to see Ridley go but I want to continue in this competition.

I'm having lots of fun and I just don't think its my time to go!

Water ☮

Java

To be honest, I really didn't like how this specific competition was handled. :-\

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Java_Java on August 07, 2008, 11:23:19 AM
To be honest, I really didn't like how this specific competition was handled. :-\

Same here, but oh well...

So do we vote now or what?

Java

Quote from: Phaze on August 07, 2008, 12:00:41 PM

Same here, but oh well...

So do we vote now or what?
I'm waiting to vote to see what happens.

It doesn't really seem that anyone was satisfied with this competition.

Light

I don't either, sadly enough. This was handled REALLY badly by me. I'm sorry for that, but I hope we can still continue the game without anymore mistakes like that...
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Riddler

Quote from: WaterGod on August 07, 2008, 08:27:52 AM

same here.

It's also not fair because I stopped playing the games after Ridley was announced the winner.

I hope you don't harbor anything against me =[
If anything at all, noone should be HoH and we should start a new competition. But if going by the original rules, then it would be me (or Mack/Phaze/etc if they would have played using Mack's plan.) If Lightning hadn't posted, the game would have normally gone on another two hours, whether you thought it was over or not, and that wasn't my fault when I chose you guys for nomination.

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 07, 2008, 01:54:03 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on August 07, 2008, 08:27:52 AM

same here.

I hope you don't harbor anything against me =[
If anything at all, noone should be HoH and we should start a new competition. But if going by the original rules, then it would be me (or Mack/Phaze/etc if they would have played using Mack's plan.) If Lightning hadn't posted, the game would have normally gone on another two hours, whether you thought it was over or not, and that wasn't my fault when I chose you guys for nomination.

well that sounds like a good idea. Just scrub this competition. Plus he never said Est. or Pacific time. He just said midnight.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Macawmoses