News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

Water ☮

Quote from: mackormoses on August 15, 2008, 03:20:38 PM
Heh, so, take out the tanks? I'll be. Issue is, both of us have a cavalry, the end game, Java, assuredly won't have you in it, keeping this in mind.
Mack stop threatening Java.

I'm surprised it took so long for someone to put you up for eviction.

I'm confused, I though most of you guys wanted him gone  ????

I guess Java's the only one with balls  :|

Light

Thank you for your decision, Java. I shall post the Power of Veto Competition sometime this weekend.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

This should be interesting...

As HoH, can i compete? I forgot what happened in past cases.

Water ☮

Quote from: Java_Java on August 15, 2008, 05:31:45 PM
This should be interesting...

As HoH, can i compete? I forgot what happened in past cases.
Yep I think HOH has to compete.

Llama on Steroids

oshi-
i didnt see that coming

The Riddler

Well, Mack; unless one of us gets Vetoed or wins the PoV, may the best man win.

Must say, I did expect to be thrown up there.

Light

Since we now have only seven people left, everyone will be participating in the PoV Competition from here on in.

This week's Power of Veto Competition is... a maze. It is composed of a five by three grid filled with dead ends, and, at the end of the maze, the Power of Veto. You progress through the maze by answering questions that I ask. They pertain to the evicted houseguests. I will say something that one of them said, and then you will have to guess who said it. Some quotes will be from the thread; others will be quotes I got from them. This helps decide how much you really know your fellow members.

Depending on who you choose, you will go in a certain direction. Some incorrect answers lead you into dead ends; others lead you off course. Try to be consistent and careful when answering.

If you run into three dead ends throughout the maze, you will be eliminated from the competition. The first person through the maze wins the Power of Veto. I will be PMing you each your questions for the beginning. Good luck!

Macawmoses

Java

Light

Java

So basically, it's the first person to make it out of the maze?

Also, you'll inform us if we reach a dead end, right?

Light

Quote from: Java_Java on August 16, 2008, 10:26:43 AM
So basically, it's the first person to make it out of the maze?

Also, you'll inform us if we reach a dead end, right?
Correct. However, you don't know exactly where the end of the maze is, how you started out, etc. You just have to rely on your understanding of the evicted houseguests. Also, you might start going the wrong way with one incorrect guess, even if all the other guesses are correct.

Macawmoses

Anyways, last night I was indeed hit by a car. I decided I should say something when I found some more out. I was hit at 15km/h, not fast, but my leg is broken. I get the weekend, then tests and the like begin Monday. I'm asking that you all vote me out of the game, as my time for a while will be limited. Thanks,

~MoM~

Light

You have until 3 PM Pacific to get through the maze. Good luck.