News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Characters you would like to be good with?

Started by Doodle, July 23, 2008, 05:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Toon Link, Mk, Marth, and Mario. I'm ok with all of them, but not decent enough to say I am good with them.

HTA!

Quote from: Cornwad on July 23, 2008, 07:28:17 PM
Jigglypuff  :'(

Oh, and Dedede :(
Learn to chain grab, and that's about it for him. >_>

Shujinco2

Snake. After playing with him, I realise that he has some MAJOR mindgame opportunities. He's also decently fast despite being decently strong and heavy. I think he has true potential, and I want to harness that potential.

HTA!

Quote from: Shujinco on July 24, 2008, 10:47:06 AM
Snake. After playing with him, I realise that he has some MAJOR mindgame opportunities. He's also decently fast despite being decently strong and heavy. I think he has true potential, and I want to harness that potential.
That's why he's #2 on the tier list as of now.
Behind Meta Knight.

FruitFlow

Mr. Game and Watch.
His lag of attacks mess me up.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Qsmash

I can't KO with Wolf for some reason, and I wish I was better with Lucario. :(

Timmy0591

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on July 25, 2008, 02:12:43 PM
I can't KO with Wolf for some reason, and I wish I was better with Lucario. :(

Downsmash can kill at around 90% on a mid weight, Fsmash at 120% and theres also his bair and his Dair.
My Brawl friend code is 1032-1000-8306.

Ridley

Marth and Kirby. I just can't seem to adjust to Kirby. Marth however can probably be good if I just bothered to practice with him.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Ugawa

Ganondorf.  How cool would it be to be really really good with Old Man Winter himself, while everyone else laughs at you during character selection, only to be destroyed in the actual brawl?  Sadly, I'm not sure if he's really capable of beating anybody experienced.
"Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
'Till she cry 'Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!'"
~Thomas Parke D'Invilliers

Brawl Code: 5412-9651-4689

Ridley

Quote from: Ugawa on July 27, 2008, 11:17:19 AM
Ganondorf.  How cool would it be to be really really good with Old Man Winter himself, while everyone else laughs at you during character selection, only to be destroyed in the actual brawl?  Sadly, I'm not sure if he's really capable of beating anybody experienced.

Play Playat. I have to be like prime spot dodge and air game to beat his freaking Ganon.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

tibar21

i'm pretty good with diddy kong, but i just can't KO with him. i also wish i was good with king dedede.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Eizweir

Marth.
I suck, so actually being good with my main is a good goal.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!

QingXin

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on August 11, 2008, 10:44:19 AM
Quote from: Marth Xero on August 10, 2008, 08:23:57 PM
Marth.
I suck, so actually being good with my main is a good goal.

me too :(
I wanna have a Marth ditto with one of the two of you :)

Java

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on July 24, 2008, 03:25:41 PM
Quote from: Shujinco on July 24, 2008, 10:47:06 AM
That's why he's #2 on the tier list as of now.
Behind Meta Knight.
Can you link me to the tier list?