Main Menu

The Official Guitar Hero: World Tour Setlist/DLC Discussion Thread

Started by PsychoYoshi, July 25, 2008, 10:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron

I still think it'll be in the final tier (Hot For Teacher) cuz i've really yet to see anything actually harder than that.

Paramore I believe will probably be tier 1 or 2...

Same with Coldplay.

Scream Aim Fire will probably be 2nd to last tier or 3rd to last. (Such as like Before I forget in GH3)

Click me ^

Java

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on September 13, 2008, 08:41:01 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on September 13, 2008, 09:05:36 AM
Anyway You Want It - Journey (I love Journey.)
Isn't real. Sorry to break It, but It was just some rumor and was taken off of wikipedia a day after It was put on there.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh well.  :-\

Can I hope for DLC sometime?

sonicdude164

Quote from: Java_Java on September 14, 2008, 12:14:18 PM
Isn't real. Sorry to break It, but It was just some rumor and was taken off of wikipedia a day after It was put on there.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If GH3 dlc is compatible with WT, then there you go.

Java

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 14, 2008, 01:17:15 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on September 14, 2008, 12:14:18 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If GH3 dlc is compatible with WT, then there you go.
Well I'll be getting it on the Wii.

I don't have any other console.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Java_Java on September 14, 2008, 01:20:06 PM

DLC Works on the wii for WT, but I heavily doubt that'll happen anyways. We can hope for journey DLC Tho. ^_^

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 14, 2008, 07:38:58 AM
The lack of Rush, Boston, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Guns n' Roses disappoints me. This is the best ever GH setlist, though I'm not sure if it's gonna pass RB2 for me.
We have enough rush from rock band, possibly DLC? RHCP I don't understand since there drummer was in THE FREAKING VIDEO.

Oh and what in the world were they thinking when putting no sleep till brooklyn in? It's the best official setlist out of all rock band/gh games for me, but come on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A

>_>

As for more tiers, I'm guessing bullet for my valentine will be on the bonus list since new bands are usually on there. Overkill I'm guessing on last tier, but I can't get the final encore for this one, I wonder...

I'm guessing No sleep til Brooklyn, the middle, and everlong will also be pretty low, at least on the band tour. I just wish this game would come out soon, only one more month ;-------;
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Java

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on September 14, 2008, 01:24:47 PM

DLC Works on the wii for WT, but I heavily doubt that'll happen anyways. We can hope for journey DLC Tho. ^_^
Yeah I never knew that you could download it on other consoles.

Journey DLC would be fine by me. ::)

Ron

Quote from: Thirdkoopa on September 14, 2008, 01:24:47 PM

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 14, 2008, 07:38:58 AM
The lack of Rush, Boston, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Guns n' Roses disappoints me. This is the best ever GH setlist, though I'm not sure if it's gonna pass RB2 for me.
We have enough rush from rock band, possibly DLC? RHCP I don't understand since there drummer was in THE FREAKING VIDEO.

Oh and what in the world were they thinking when putting no sleep till brooklyn in? It's the best official setlist out of all rock band/gh games for me, but come on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtztvaGN92A

>_>

As for more tiers, I'm guessing bullet for my valentine will be on the bonus list since new bands are usually on there. Overkill I'm guessing on last tier, but I can't get the final encore for this one, I wonder...

I'm guessing No sleep til Brooklyn, the middle, and everlong will also be pretty low, at least on the band tour. I just wish this game would come out soon, only one more month ;-------;
this song is from their 2nd album. the first was released in 2005...so they're not new to me xP.
thing is, this album just plain sucks compared to their last. this new one it sounds like they're trying too hard to be badass or something. the last one you could actually understand what he was saying half the time, and still had the heavy riffs and intense beat and everything.
Hit The Floor or Tears Don't Fall would've been much better choices.

i think everlong will be a little further up cuz it is a little bit upbeat later on...maybe tier 2 or 3.

yeah no sleep till brooklyn is just plain stupid, it'll probably be in tier one just like sabatoge was. (for co-op)
about a girl by nirvana...i'm goona guess tier 3 or 4?

Click me ^

Thirdkoopa

Still, they're new to guitar hero. In Flames wasn't that new, yet It got on the bonus list. o.O

Oh, and NOFX's soul doubt Is amazing. I'm guessing 'Soul Doubt' And 'Band on the Run' Will be on the bonus list, assuming there is one (So many questions since there's a video showing the setlist, as It looks very cramped together o.O)

Everlong fits into tier 3, possibly encore, and no sleep till brooklyn, I have no idea on the encore's, but I'm going to say probably tier 1-2, even tho It's hip-hop and a song I hate, It has a 'Somewhat' Hard solo for people not as use to guitar hero.

About a Girl seems right, gah, so many songs to guess, and with 4 instruments/5 different careers, It makes all of this more confusing. XD
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

sonicdude164

Everlong, just because of the drums, will be much later in the game.

Also newness has nothing to do with being on the bonus setlist, it's generally how well known the song is (with the exception of the uber-ridiculous songs which are usually bonus because they would stop a lot of people from finishing the setlist)

Eizweir

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Java

Quote from: Marth Xero on September 17, 2008, 10:18:10 AM
Well, it doesn't look like we'll be seeing any of this here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB840sIzmPw&feature=related
:(

I have a feeling you're one of the few people that wanted Dragonforce in GH again.

Their songs do sound similar...

Eizweir

Quote from: Java_Java on September 17, 2008, 02:06:20 PM
Quote from: Marth Xero on September 17, 2008, 10:18:10 AM
Well, it doesn't look like we'll be seeing any of this here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB840sIzmPw&feature=related
:(

I have a feeling you're one of the few people that wanted Dragonforce in GH again.

Their songs do sound similar...
Well I would've prefered something from their brand new album, which sounds different...ish.

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

Ron

Lol, at least that song doesn't look impossible like TTFAF did when i first saw it.

and i agree, i like their new album more...sounds a lot better, even though some people think it sounds the same.

Click me ^

Silverhawk79

Eizweir

Quote from: Ron on September 18, 2008, 05:54:10 AM
Lol, at least that song doesn't look impossible like TTFAF did when i first saw it.

and i agree, i like their new album more...sounds a lot better, even though some people think it sounds the same.
Yeah, E.P.M. would've been so much fun to play.  Or Reasons to Live's intro :D