News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Megaman ZX.

Started by Red, August 03, 2008, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I just got this game about a week/week and a half ago. It's a great game, and is now probably my single favorite DS game. I say probably, because Diamond is great too. Anyways, does anyone here play(ed) this game? If so, what do you think about it? I personally think it's a great addition to the Megaman library. If you've never played this game, I'm going to write a review of it sooner or later.

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

I wasn't too big of a fan of it. I don't why. It's fun don't get me wrong but, it wasn't my favorite Mega Man game out there.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THAT!!!!

Red

Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on August 05, 2008, 01:57:48 PM
I wasn't too big of a fan of it. I don't why. It's fun don't get me wrong but, it wasn't my favorite Mega Man game out there.
By no means is it my favorite Mega Man game, that would either be Megaman 2 or Megaman X.  But I still think it's a great game.

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: RedSox on August 05, 2008, 02:21:47 PM
Quote from: DRIFTYOSHIZERO11 on August 05, 2008, 01:57:48 PM
By no means is it my favorite Mega Man game, that would either be Megaman 2 or Megaman X.  But I still think it's a great game.

Oh of course it was pretty good game. Story wise was a little ehh... But the game play wasn't bad. I have say that those two Megaman games (Megaman 2 and Megaman X) are my favorite as well

extraz

I liked it for the gameplay, the story didn't make much sense.

Red

Quote from: extraz on August 20, 2008, 07:50:07 AM
I liked it for the gameplay, the story didn't make much sense.
The story was ok. It was a nice change from, "Dr. Wily/Sigma! You were behind it after all!"

Custom

I didn't like ZX. The other games were a lot better.

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

To me the story was like WTH? I didn't understand the whole Bio-metal thing....It was too confusing. I mean the gameplay was tolerable but, the story....SUCKED!!!!!!!!

Doodle

I've only played some of the NES ones and Mega Man X.
I love X though. :)
YEAH

Sgt.Chilly

Fun but the Map is AWFUL!

X-3

It's a good game. I like ZXA better, though.

And I thought the plot made sense.

Red

Quote from: X-3 on August 26, 2008, 05:12:08 PM

I haven't played ZXA yet. I also think the story made sense. I actually liked it. What's wrong with the final map? It was fine.

Sgt.Chilly

Quote from: RedSox on August 26, 2008, 05:30:29 PM

I haven't played ZXA yet. I also think the story made sense. I actually liked it. What's wrong with the final map? It was fine.

There's nothing wrong with map in ZX Advent.  It's the map in ZX that is almost completely useless.

Red

Quote from: TimeMage on August 28, 2008, 05:03:21 AM

There's nothing wrong with map in ZX Advent.  It's the map in ZX that is almost completely useless.
Oh, for a while I was confused.

DRIFTYOSHIZERO11

Quote from: RedSox on August 28, 2008, 08:29:20 AM
Quote from: TimeMage on August 28, 2008, 05:03:21 AM

Oh, for a while I was confused.

Yeah the map was confusing....