News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Favorite/least favorite stage?

Started by Doodle, August 09, 2008, 02:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

My favorite stage is probably Lylat Cruise, Smashville, or the Temple.
But my least favorite is Final Destination. >:(

What's your favorite and least favorite stage(s)?

EDIT: I forgot that I also hated that Electroplankton stage and Rumble Falls VERY MUCH.
YEAH

SkyMyl

Favorite: Mushroomy Kingdom and Norfair. From Melee, Temple.
Least Favorite: Electroplankton and New Pork City. From Melee, Yoshi's Island.

F***ING MASSIVE STAGES!!!

Cornwad

My favorite stage is Smashville.

My least favorite is Mushroomy Kingdom, Rumble Falls, or Temple.

JrDude

Brawl Fav: Yoshi's Island.
Melee Fav: Lylat Cruise.

Brawl Least Fav: Zelda Bridge thing.
Melee Least Fav: Donkey Kong place.
[move][/move]
Dude .

StarWindWizard7

Wow, I can't believe nobody said that they hated "my" stage, the Mario
Bros. stage... thats kind of  ... Odd.

Well my fav stage is "Mario Bros." seeing as that I nearly kill myself laughing
at what goes on in it, not just me winning but just how everybody ends up suffering because of mistakes.
Granted I make them too, but not as bad.

My least fav stage would probably be..well it used to be "Spear Pillar" but not anymore... (until it flips upside down)... ((or when I just switches sides)) I'd have to say the stage I do the worst on is Ice Climbers stage....
Stupid Fish...

Breezy

My favorite stage is either the Bridge of Eldin or Yoshi's Island (Brawl). I mainly just like the length of Eldin, and the Yoshiness of Yoshi's Island. My favorite past stage is Corneria, and it was the only stage I played on in Melee after a few years of owning it.

I hate Rumble Falls for reminding me of Icicle Mountain from Melee. Moving stages in general are terrible, but the ones that scroll upwards are even worse. This is the only stage I would never pick just to mess with my friends. And just for the record, Onett is my least favorite past stage in Brawl.

QingXin

Favorite stage? That's got to be Melee's Temple, hands down. It's just such a classic stage.

Least favorite... Probably The Summit  >:(

Neerb

Favorite:  Hard choice... either Luigi's Mansion, Great Sea (or Pirate Ship; I can never remember it's real name), or Pokemon Stadium 2.

Hate:  Pictochat, Hanenbow (I always think I can swim in that level dangit!), and New Pork City.

Eizweir

Pictochat is my favorite
My least favorite would have to be the absolutely horrible custom stages my little brothers cook up.  >:(
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

tibar21

Brawl: Favorite: The pirate ship, battlefield, smashville, final destination
Least Favorites- 75m, DK falls, any places that scroll. also shadow moses island, electro planton thing.

Melee Favorite: Hyrule temple, Corneria, Yoshi's Island, Pokemon Stadium, Final Destination, fountain of dreams
least favorite: Battlefield, icicle mountain.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Someguy13

My favorite is Smashville
My least favorite is the Temple

Fatmanonice

Favorites: Frigate Orpheon, Luigi's Mansion, and Delfino Plaza.

Least Favorites: Mario Bros, 75m, and New Pork City.

Macawmoses

Fav: Lylat Cruise, Corneria
Least; Rumble Falls

tollhouse2006

I like any huge stage with lots of fighting space.  I dispise the following; Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story, I get them mixed up, Norfair, Electroplankton, Mario Bros, Rumble Falls, and all the other crappy stages that you can think of.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

ThePowerOfOne

Favorite: Frigate Orpheon

Least Favorite: New Pork City