Started by Vive/Scarffle, August 19, 2008, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vive/Scarffle

Lol... >w> Ninja is a pedo stalker..
STALKER!
/hides.
Oh update on Miku.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

Vive/Scarffle

ninja

rather epic coloring.  The only problem I see is it's a bit sketchy on some parts of the hair.

Besides that, it's uber though.

SkyMyl

Vive/Scarffle

Vive/Scarffle

My OC Ian Skull in Loli form.
owo
So cuuutee. 8D
Oh and the doll is the Demonic Panda. Which is the mascot in my art shop down in Gaia.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Viveeanne on September 27, 2008, 10:50:06 PM

owo
So cuuutee. 8D
Oh and the doll is the Demonic Panda. Which is the mascot in my art shop down in Gaia.
I love this pic. :D
Also, Kaz is going to explode in "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA" at the Miku pic. :P

Chloroform?

Beatnik

Do you guys have that thing where when something's really cute, you just want to strangle it and choke the motherintercourse ingu hell out of it?

Just me?
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Zovistograt

no Beatnik, it's just you.

btw this thread is reaching critical cute chibi mass.  I think my :3 is about to explode.

which is a good thing
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Vive/Scarffle

@Silverhawk79
Lol. Thanks. nwn!
And haha, yeah he told me he loved me. xD
I made sure he was the first to see though, since he requested it.
nwn

@Tory!!
Holy poop as in a good thing right? owo

@Beatnik
Yeah.. I get that sometimes..
Only with little shot-a [Loli-looking boys] I do though.
/twitches.
xDDD

@Zovistograt
Yeahh. xD;; I'm going back to doing "cute" things.
I..CAN'T BREAK..THE HABIT. D:!
And lol x3.

=====

Art trade with a friend of mine. nwn Its one of her OC's.
If you click on the picture it goes to the original owner's character design as well as her bio.

Beatnik

Quote from: Viveeanne on September 28, 2008, 01:34:31 PM
@Beatnik
Yeah.. I get that sometimes..
Only with little shot-a [Loli-looking boys] I do though.
/twitches.
xDDD

Wonderful. Now I know: If I am crazy, at least I'm not crazy by myself.
"I like cigarettes, Mrs. Taggart. I like to think of fire held in a man's hand. Fire, a dangerous force, tamed at his fingertips. I often wonder about the hours when a man sits alone, watching the smoke of a cigarette, thinking. I wonder what great things have come from such hours. When a man thinks, there is a spot of fire alive in his mind-and it is proper that he should have the burning point of a cigarette as his one expression..."

Kaz

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 27, 2008, 11:00:41 PM
Quote from: Viveeanne on September 27, 2008, 10:50:06 PM

owo
So cuuutee. 8D
I love this pic. :D
Also, Kaz is going to explode in "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA" at the Miku pic. :P

i already did, negro
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.