<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf - Game Over

Started by The Riddler, August 22, 2008, 08:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

Silverhawk79

Water ☮

I wish there was a way to find out some of the special abilities without killing people

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: WaterGod on August 28, 2008, 02:47:55 PM
I wish there was a way to find out some of the special abilities without killing people
Isn't that what MasterYoungLink was for?

Water ☮

Quote from: Phaze on August 28, 2008, 02:49:03 PM
Quote from: WaterGod on August 28, 2008, 02:47:55 PM
Isn't that what MasterYoungLink was for?
yea I guess.

forgot about that.

Macawmoses

Heh, that is a minor role, united we stand. 5-5 now, who's guilty?

Water ☮

Quote from: mackormoses on August 28, 2008, 02:56:23 PM
Heh, that is a minor role, united we stand. 5-5 now, who's guilty?
only the judge could answer that!

and we killed him!! D:

Macawmoses

My, my. You forget I have to pasd judgment.

The Riddler

Speed tossed, turned, and mumbled in his sleep; he was having a nightmare. His front door slowly creaked open. Without a sound, a Vampire entered the room. It moved in on Speed, thirsty for blood. As it leaned in for a taste, Speed, restless in his sleep, threw a punch in the Vampires direction. The vampire grew furious. He leaned in for another bite, but Speed's leg whipped around and hit him in the genitals. The Vampire stumbled the ground, but got up, and was angrier.  It descended once more, and showed no mercy on it's victim, latching onto his neck and holding his face down with it's hand. He woke up and screamed, but it was muted. Speed ceased movement. He was dead.

The Nightwatch was determined to keep one of his people safe. In his heart, he felt that Mack was tonights most likely prey. He climbed up the Watch Tower and set up his post; his eyes were focused on Mack's cabin. The tower began to shake, the Night Watch became nervous. He looked down the side to see what was going on, but couldn't see anything. He turned around and came face to face with a Werewolf, who had broken in the door at the bottom of the tower. The Nightwatch shook where he stood, but with a gulp he decided his best option would be to defend himself. He threw his fists at the Werewolves face and body, but it was useless. The Werewolf towered over him, and swiped at him with it's paw. The Night Watch stepped backwards in pain and was backed into the wall. As his attacker moved in closer, he pressed himself further against the wall... until it broke through. The Werewolf watched as the Night Watch fell to the ground. With one final scream for his life, the Night Watch hit the floor, dieing instantly. The Werewolf retreated from the tower.

The sun rose, and like all days prior, the townsfolk left their cabins and met for a head count. They gathered near the Watch Tower like usual. Rob noticed a pair of legs on the ground on the other side of the tower. When he looked, he was shocked. Lightning laid their, dead, with a few cuts on his body. Rob saw some broken wood on the ground and looked up. "He must've been attacked last night, but fell to his death before his predator could finish him..."

Rob finished his headcount, and once again counted a person missing. "Speed..." he thought to himself. The townsfolk checked in on Speed's cabin, only to find him dead where he slept. He had two holes in his neck, and a few fingernail cuts around his face. As a blanket was pulled over Speed's head, Rob saw something he found disturbing. "Look at that, on the walls." "Stop these dreams. Stop this killing." was violently carved into the walls. Everyone wondered the same thing, "What could it mean?"

JNeedForSpeed was killed by a Vampire. He was a dreamer, one who each night would have a dream that showed three people, at least one of whom was a force of evil.

LightningSword was killed by Werewolf. He was the Night Watch.

There are eight people left, five of whom are baddies. Keeping in mind that to win, each group must outnumber the others, you all should try your hardest to get a vote in. I also suggest openly discussing who you want to lynch, so your choice has a chance to defend themselves, and so that you have a better idea of who to pick.

Day Phase Four begins now. 11pmEST is your deadline.

sonicdude164

Hmmm.... I was expecting mack to get killed this round also, but losing LS is still bad :(. I'm probably going to vote for supercoolbros because he hasn't been on here since Sunday.

Silverhawk79

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
All the important people are dying. =/

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: sonicdude164 on August 28, 2008, 08:12:24 PM
Hmmm.... I was expecting mack to get killed this round also, but losing LS is still bad :(. I'm probably going to vote for supercoolbros because he hasn't been on here since Sunday.
Eh, sure. I can go with that. Also, mack lives! I thought he would be killed too D:

The Riddler

Rob wondered if the watch tower held any clues. The door to the tower had been destroyed, so he had to push his way past debris to get in. Upon reaching the top, he kept his eyes wide open. On the floor by one of the intact walls was a small black notebook, clearly labeled in white print, "Journal." Rob knew it had to contain something useful. He opened it to find a disclaimer on the first page.  "This is my journal and most prized possession in this wasteland. If you are reading this, it either means that we were victorious, or I am not alive at this time. Please take good care of it." Rob peeked down the broken wall to see Lightning's body, cringed, and continued reading. Only a few pages had been filled out.

[spoiler]
QuoteDay One:

2 PM: It has been decided that no one will be lynched. A righteous decision, but that still doesn't answer many questions we may have.

6 PM: I will be following Silverhawk tonight. I have my suspicions about him, but it is far too early to determine whether or not he is one of the forbidden. I have a few theories, though.

8 PM: I have decided that I will tell Silver about my power. And here is where I elaborate upon my theories;

1) I will add in a lie about my powers; I will tell him that as a part of my power as a nightwatch, the first time someone targets me, whether it be werewolf or vampire, I will live, and gain the identity of the assailant. This is because of the step of righteousness I take to protect someone.

2) If I do in fact die, then we have gained little knowledge. I would lean in favor of Silver being a vamp/wolf, but since I'd be dead, that would be worthless. He would have wanted to test the above theory, and would have killed me. And his theory would be that if I survived, and gained his identity, then no one would listen to me; at least, not the majority. Still, there is the possibility that it wasn't Silver who killed me.

If I live, then I have no doubt in my mind that Silver IS a vampire or werewolf. He would have told the others about it, and would not have targeted me.

Because I am familiar with these types of circumstances, I have no doubt in my mind that both the vampires and the werewolves want me DEAD. If Mack and I are both killed this night, then the battle is already lost. With that being said, it would be a shame if Mack was a vamp/wolf; if he is, then there is little hope. But we must not give up.

10 PM: Silver has revealed his occupation to me. Though I want to believe him, I cannot say that he is completely cleared of being a vamp or wolf. Only time will tell.

Day Two:

10 AM: Well, I am still alive, oddly enough. I can't shake the lingering feeling of paranoia off of my back. That was a close one, last night; I'm glad that I saved Silver. It answered a few questions... but only brought up even more. Did he plan it? Did the wolves see him as a threat? And most importantly... is he telling the truth?

12 PM: I have decided to follow Silver again tonight. Mack brought up a valid point in today's lynching meeting; logic and reason should tell us that the odds are against us if we decide to lynch someone. In other words, there would be a greater chance of us killing one of our own than of us killing a vampire or werewolf. Still, I can't help but think that this is but a ploy from Mack to try not to get himself killed. He's too obvious to be one of them... but, then again...

Day Three:

9 AM: Imagine that; my job worked out easier than I imagined. All I had to do was get Silver to find the vigilante so that I could cover him while he made his kill; but now that Mack - the vigilante - was killed, Silver could simply resurrect him and we were now saved. However, it goes without saying that Silver is not completely cleared yet; he could have known the doctor and told him to resurrect Mack while Silver is actually a vampire or werewolf. If Mack and I both die tonight, then Silver is a vampire or werewolf. If only one of us dies, then I'm not sure what to think. For the first time, I'm baffled.

12 PM: So, we killed an innocent member. Oh well; some must be sacrificed for the greater good of survival. Still, mass hysteria is getting us nowhere. Mack needs to act as soon as possible if we're all going to make it out of this alive.

11 PM: I hear the bells ringing... is this the end? Could all we have amounted to have been for none? No... I can't think that way. Even if I die tonight, the other townspeople have to know what happened. If I am correct, then there are four humans left; me, Silver, Mack, and someone else. Of course, that is assuming Silver is not a vampire or werewolf. ...We'll need to solve this quickly. I'm going to keep an eye on Mack tonight, I have to make sure he's safe.
[/spoiler]

Rob flipped through the book, the rest of the pages hadn't been filled due to Lightning's premature death. He reached the last page and read the closing.

[spoiler]
I hope this document shall prove useful to you in your battle. I wish I could have been there until the end. Unfortunately, it cannot be that way. If the wolves and vampires have read this, then it is already over. But we cannot think that way. Always strive for justice. Together, you can prevail.

Goodbye, and good luck.

- Lightning; The Night Watch
[/spoiler]

Rob closed the book as a chill ran down his spine. He descended the tower and showed the journal to the remaining townsfolk.

Water ☮

wow this is getting kinda scary.

Should we trust silver? :o

sonicdude164

Quote from: WaterGod on August 28, 2008, 11:02:49 PM
wow this is getting kinda scary.

Should we trust silver? :o
I'm not sure what to think...