News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

...Bwa? Already?

Started by Redpaige13, September 01, 2008, 08:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redpaige13

So as I crack-open a can of Coke-Cola, I notice a little heading around the top reading "Halloween Horror Nights".  Obvious advertisement for that Universal Studios Halloween event.  I've never gone; too much of a vagina-y, that that's not the case!

It's not even October, and yet some stores are starting to stock up on candeh, and..  advertising Halloween themed events on soda-pop cans!  I'm personally stoked; I intercourse ing love Halloween. x3  Dressing-up in costumes, getting or giving candeh, and this year, I'm hoping to gussy-up the apartment and scare the bajesus out of little kids. 

SO!  With that said, and I now it's a little early, but it's still fun to talk about.  What are you plans for Halloween?  Are you going to dress up and go trick-or-treating, or hand out candeh?  Mebbeh go to a party or just do nothing?  DISH YOU BITCHES! x3  <3

Also, if you have gone to the Halloween Horror Nights, what's it like?  The most I've gone to was Frightdome at the Adventuredome.

FORNICATION BABY!

Gwen Khan

I will most likely be working that night, and the store I work at have had Halloween candy out for 2-3 weeks now

Redpaige13

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on September 01, 2008, 08:24:16 AM
I will most likely be working that night, and the store I work at have had Halloween candy out for 2-3 weeks now
Major suckage. D:

Will you be able to dress up while at work?

FORNICATION BABY!

Hero_Of_Time1

My question is.... WHY ARE YOU DRINKING SODA?!? >:(

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Redpaige13 on September 01, 2008, 08:29:16 AM
Major suckage. D:

they let us, but I won't be

Redpaige13

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on September 01, 2008, 08:30:42 AM
Quote from: Redpaige13 on September 01, 2008, 08:29:16 AM
Major suckage. D:

they let us, but I won't be
Awwwe..  >:  Depressing.

Quote from: Hero_Of_Time1 on September 01, 2008, 08:30:20 AM
My question is.... WHY ARE YOU DRINKING SODA?!? >:(
...I plead the 5th.

FORNICATION BABY!

Zovistograt

This year I'm a senior, so I get to dress up in a costume for Senior Dress-Up Day.  I might cosplay, idk.

That night, if my friends aren't planning on trick-or-treating (which we might do because we're crazy like that), I'll DJ scary music from the second floor porch in the front of the house.  Venetian Snares, Evil Activities...oh yes.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

SkyMyl

A lot of stores do that a lot nowadays...I see Christmas Decorations in Thanksgiving! D=

Anyway, I always dress up for Halloween. So I'm dressing up in a costume again this year! Shouldn't take you more than five minutes to guess who.

Oh, and Pepsi is better than Coke. =P

Tupin

I'll probably just be handing out candy and watching a scary movie.

Hey, this year Halloween is on a Friday. Sweet.

Not many kids in my neighborhood trick or treat anymore, most are in high school or college. There are a few little kids though.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Zovistograt

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 01, 2008, 09:25:44 AM
Anyway, I always dress up for Halloween. So I'm dressing up in a costume again this year! Shouldn't take you more than five minutes to guess who.
You should totally consider dressing up like the Umbreon girl in your avatar
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Doodle

Err...I might go trick or treating. I'm not sure what to be though. I don't like thinking of stuff to be. I usually make a costume then use the same one for a few years. :P
YEAH

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 01, 2008, 09:32:43 AM
I'd do blaziken. but I don't have the materials.

Syncopathic

Quote from: Blaze-San on September 01, 2008, 10:17:11 AM
Quote from: Zovistograt on September 01, 2008, 09:32:43 AM
I'd do blaziken. but I don't have the materials.
Oh god.
If you do that, you will forever be known as a furry.

ThePowerOfOne

Last time, I painted my nails black, dyed my hair black, wore black, got some black eyeliner, etc... (I was supposed to be an emo for halloween :P)

Then I put some pumpkins under my shirt and rested the candy bowl on them, then scared little kids who knocked on the door. I'd open the door and say, "Hello boys..." in a really creepy voice XD

Fun times... I don't know what i'll do this year. BUT ITS GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME >:(  And the only halloween party i've been to was the one they had on the Queen Mary when I stayed the night there. It was pretty fun. I go to other partys around here, but they aren't as fun as the one on the Queen Mary.

Anarchy_Jas

I'm gonna go trick-or-treat 'cuz I love candy. xD Hopefully I'll be able to go to Six Flag's Fright Fest. As for my costume... The sexy Geisha outfit I had last year. x3
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."