Main Menu

Have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Started by Doodle, September 04, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

えっちーせんぱい

Quote from: Masterofsword on September 04, 2008, 02:33:50 PM
I've had a few in the past. They're just a pain in the ass, and I end up having to spend my money on them. I've decided I'm never getting married, and never going to have kids. I want to keep all the money I earn to myself.
olol

Lotos

Quote from: Kaz on September 04, 2008, 01:34:38 PM
Yeah, I still have one. The same one I've had for almost three years. Plan to tie the knot after college, or shortly before finishing.

Good for you Kaz :)

I had two, one couldn't have a boyfriend at her age (14, fgs I've seen worse) and one dumped me for this vagina cleaning devicebag. D:

Nayrman

No....
hell, I'm lucky if a girl talks to me for more than 2 minutes...for some reason girls seem to really hate me and it's rather depressing

Kaz

I've had a few in the past. They're just a pain in the ass, and I end up having to spend my money on them.

Sounds like someone's butthurt.

Your own fault if you spend all your money on them.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Lotos

ninja

Hmm... I have to start spitting game though, college is back, hahaha.  If I don't make a move, who will? xD

MoS

Quote from: Kaz on September 04, 2008, 02:59:12 PM
I've had a few in the past. They're just a pain in the ass, and I end up having to spend my money on them.

Sounds like someone's butthurt.

Your own fault if you spend all your money on them.
I don't wanna give someone else even a penny of my money. Yes, I know I'm greedy.

Riosan

Quote from: Blaze-San on September 04, 2008, 02:12:09 PM
IRL: No*
Online: Three, my most recent is my third, and I'm still with her.

Online relationships are just stupid.  You're not "with" anyone, and you've never met them.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Friendly Hostile

No.  I was the only openly gay guy at my school my senior year, except for the flaming freshmen we had, but I don't touch that poop.

There's plenty of potential here on campus though.

Nayrman

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on September 04, 2008, 03:45:22 PM
No.  I was the only openly gay guy at my school my senior year, except for the flaming freshmen we had, but I don't touch that s***.

There's plenty of potential here on campus though.
There were three at my high school last year. The three of them were "bullied" my the FCA type ppl in my school, but at least everyone else were cool with them X_X:;

I guess that assumes you've never had a relationship then?

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on September 04, 2008, 02:52:03 PM
No....
hell, I'm lucky if a girl talks to me for more than 2 minutes...for some reason girls seem to really hate me and it's rather depressing

I hear ya dude... :(

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Silly_Penguin

Nope. I've been asked out once though (..i hate to say this since he's my friend...but...most awkward im conversation ever...), although i turned him down since i kinda don't think i'm ready for that type of relationship, and i don't really like him that way (plus i don't want to have that type of conversation with my parents XD).

Er... i have a crush on someone if that's something... (not gonna ask them out or tell them any time soon though..) >_>...

Mario583

Quote from: Omega12 on September 04, 2008, 01:24:07 PM
Most of the girls here are sluts and/or whores
Why are you talking about Blauki?  ;D 8)

Friendly Hostile

Omega12

I don't talk to people much, because I move so much, but since This is my 2nd year (New record) at the same school I can actually talk to people, but who still no one really talks to me except my friends. I'm just the guy with he big nose and glasses.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online