News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Started by Doodle, September 04, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjacksparrow

waiting till im sixteen. That way i can show off my porcha i get my birthday (dad says he'll give it to me for 16th bithday).

Daft Pink

Ok, true story. I was 12 when I got this girlfriend. I got along with her really well, and we ended up having sex. I still haven't gotten over the fact that I had sex with her, and I dumped her about 7 months ago. I feel pretty bad myself about the whole thing, having sex at such a young age. I'm afraid I'll still be bothered by it when I'm older.

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Daft Pink on September 04, 2008, 08:53:45 PM
Ok, true story. I was 12 when I got this girlfriend. I got along with her really well, and we ended up having sex. I still haven't gotten over the fact that I had sex with her, and I dumped her about 7 months ago. I feel pretty bad myself about the whole thing, having sex at such a young age. I'm afraid I'll still be bothered by it when I'm older.
Don't.  You only live once, and since poop happens, just move on and don't let it get to you.

ninja

Learn from your mistakes, do not regret them.

Wisdom comes in many disguises.

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on September 04, 2008, 08:47:12 PM
waiting till im sixteen. That way i can show off my porcha i get my birthday (dad says he'll give it to me for 16th bithday).

Porsche?

Did I ever tell you that you're a bastard?

spoiled ninny getting a Porsche for your 16th birthday... lol, I was intercourse ing ecstatic to get a 98 civic from my grandma when I was 17 and had already been working over a year

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on September 04, 2008, 03:45:22 PM
No.  I was the only openly gay guy at my school my senior year, except for the flaming freshmen we had, but I don't touch that s***.

There's plenty of potential here on campus though.

O_O... I thought you were joking when you said shirtless is quite okay.

Wow, I took a picture of my boxers for a gay man, even if it was a joke to get reactions from people, hahaha

Oh well.  At least you're not trying to hide it >,>... it annoys me when people hide poop.

Kaz

It is a bit strange, but you need to get over it. Don't feel bad about it just because society has a problem with it. What society doesn't know won't hurt them, anyway.

Don't live for the past, and especially not regret. Live for the moment and the future.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Vive/Scarffle

Hmm.
</Is bi>
Well not exactly. Either. xD;;;
I really don't care weather if its a girl/boy. It all depends on their personality for me.
But I'm more leaning towards guys. I would say its like a 60/40...

I mean, I dated a few girls before..Well for a short time xD;. But I haven't gone out with a guy. And most of the time when one asks me out, they... Go really fast. Like approach/ask too early. @A@; And suddenly.. So I just kinda... Stroll away and ignore them. @w@;;;

But I have never been "with" a person for more then a week or two. @A@ But since its so short. I don't really count it as having a bf/gf.

ninja

Quote from: Viveeanne on September 04, 2008, 09:53:38 PM
Hmm.
</Is bi>
I really don't care weather if its a girl/boy. It all depends on their personality for me.

I mean, I dated a few girls before..Well for a short time xD;. But I haven't gone out with a guy. And most of the time when one asks me out, they... Go really fast. Like approach/ask too early. @A@; And suddenly.. So I just kinda... Stroll away and ignore them. @w@;;;

But I have never been "with" a person for more then a week or two. @A@ But since its so short. I don't really count it as having a bf/gf.

SCORE!!!

lol jay kayy...

btw, I'm the reason for the leaning towards the guys.  You're all welcome.

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: ninja on September 04, 2008, 10:03:11 PM
Hmm.
</Is bi>

SCORE!!!

lol jay kayy...

...Ninja I'm PRETTY sure you know this.

And.. >_>.. Erm.... Not really, you see theres this guy at school. 83;;;;;

Pixie

Quote from: mackormoses on September 04, 2008, 08:44:03 PM
Quote from: Pixie on September 04, 2008, 07:01:34 PM
Durrr.

It's just I haven't found the right one yet. ;-;
I still love you <3
What the intercourse  are you talking about? :robotindifferent:
(:

Pixie

Hmm.
</Is bi>

Omgsh me too O:
(:

Kaz

Quote from: Pixie on September 04, 2008, 10:16:04 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 04, 2008, 08:44:03 PM
Quote from: Pixie on September 04, 2008, 07:01:34 PM
Durrr.

It's just I haven't found the right one yet. ;-;
I still love you <3
What the intercourse  are you talking about? :robotindifferent:

he has a crush on you, teehee
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Vive/Scarffle

Quote from: Pixie on September 04, 2008, 10:19:35 PM
Hmm.
</Is bi>

Omgsh me too O:
OH REALLY? xD YAY! I thought the girls on this forum would be creeping out. @A@;
Oh wait. Are you talking about the being bi thing. Or the being with someone for a short period of a time? xD;;

Pixie

Both lol

I'm more guy-loving than girl-loving though.  It has to be a special girl.
(:

ninja

Quote from: Pixie on September 04, 2008, 10:19:35 PM
Hmm.
</Is bi>

Omgsh me too O:

Jackpot.

Quote from: Viveeanne on September 04, 2008, 10:13:10 PM
Hmm.
</Is bi>

SCORE!!!

lol jay kayy...

...Ninja I'm PRETTY sure you know this.

And.. >_>.. Erm.... Not really, you see theres this guy at school. 83;;;;;

lolDx

pfft, and he looks like neenja?!  xP

BTW- to everyone that doesn't know me... no, I'm not a sexual harassment panda >,>... I love sexual jokes, however.

Vive/Scarffle

lolDx

pfft, and he looks like neenja?!  xP

BTW- to everyone that doesn't know me... no, I'm not a sexual harassment panda >,>... I love sexual jokes, however.
>.> You wish.

No, you're not a sexual harassment panda. 83.. You're pedobear. >_>

Quote from: Pixie on September 04, 2008, 10:25:03 PM
Both lol

I'm more guy-loving than girl-loving though.  It has to be a special girl.
Ohh! Yeah. Indeed. Guys > Girls. Lol. DX Omg, most girls are so annoying. xD;; Dating wise. Guys are so relaxed and stuff.