News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Though streetlights lit up the streets, no one could be seen. Few had the guts to walk around at night, so the Mafia and the Police used it to their advantage.

Silver was sitting in his favorite restaurant, eating some spaghetti. As he finished his meal, he called for a check. The waiter arrived, but rather than a check, he brought a note. "Go outside." Silver grew nervous, but felt he had to go take a look. He stood up and headed to the exit. Stepping out the door, he looked around. There was no one there. Suddenly a car drives by, and men with guns fire at him, laughing hysterically. Silver fell to the ground as the car continued to drive. The waiter heard the gunshots and called the police, but no one came. He ran outside to check on Silver, who was panting heavily. The waiter noticed , however, that there was no blood. He ripped open Silver's shirt. Silver was wearing bulletproof armor, and it had saved his life. "Get home quickly," said the waiter, "and be safe."

In his apartment, Red was watching the baseball game he had on DVR. He missed it earlier and was excited to see his favorite team beating their opponents, the Yankees. There was a knock at his door. As he got up to answer it, the door caved in. Three police offers rushed into the room pointing guns at Red, who dropped his dinner to the floor. "HANDS IN THE AIR, WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM!" Red shook in his place but did as they said. The Police Officer in charge forced Red to the ground and pulled his arms behind his back, then handcuffed him. Red pleaded, but the cop didn't give in. "We have reports of gambling going on here, you're coming downtown." One of the other cops found a ticket on the table that showed a 200 dollar bet on the Red Sox beating the Yankees. Red left his apartment with the police in shame.

The sun began to rise on the city, and the News networks had already been airing the previous nights events. Judge Riddler picked up a newspaper on his way to work. The headline read "Drive-by Failure Outside of Restaurant." He shrugged it off and continued his walk to the courthouse.

RedSox is in Jail.
Silverhawk was attacked, but not killed. He is bulletproof and cannot be killed.

Morning two begins now. PM me your votes by 9PMEST Tomorrow. Starting today, if you don't vote, a vote will be placed against you automatically.

Now it's time to announce another important note.
If all Police Officers are killed, EVERY JAILED PLAYER will be released. On top of that, jailed players CAN be voted into trial, but not killed by Mafia/Vigilante.

That is all.

Silverhawk79

Hmm...suspicious.
Could that drive-by be revenge for voting for LS?

SkyMyl

RedSox got pwned. =O
Silver's always lucky!

And so begins Morning 2.

The Riddler

Also, remember:
Jailed players can talk, but not contribute to the game. Please only post if you plan to plead your release. You can't use your abilities or vote while in jail.

If you have any other questions, ask.

sonicdude164

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 08, 2008, 07:23:20 PM
Hmm...suspicious.
Could that drive-by be revenge for voting for LS?
That's what I was thinking as well... anyways, we need to decide on two to be sent up for trial.

Macawmoses

Whew, at least we know not to kill Silver, and he's protected, meaning we are as good as safe in that regard. Now, who do we put up?

Java

Good to know we didn't lose another innocent. ;D

As for RedSox, he may be in jail, but his identity remains a mystery, so don't really know what to say there. D=
If he has a special ability, can he still use it in jail?

Macawmoses

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on September 08, 2008, 07:27:41 PM
Also, remember:
Jailed players can talk, but not contribute to the game. Please only post if you plan to plead your release.
Quote from: Java_Java on September 08, 2008, 09:26:24 PM
Good to know we didn't lose another innocent. ;D

As for RedSox, he may be in jail, but his identity remains a mystery, so don't really know what to say there. D=
If he has a special ability, can he still use it in jail?
You can't use your abilities or vote while in jail.

If you have any other questions, ask.
read

Matt

Interesting that Silver was able to sustain being killed and stay in the game...

Silverhawk79

I bet I'll be put on trial and killed tomorrow.

Matt

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 08, 2008, 10:06:08 PM

I somewhat doubt that. People have a idea of what you might be, so why waste a vote on you now? It will most likely be someone in the game that has hardly spoken other players, except for the ones in their alliance.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: `Matt` on September 08, 2008, 10:09:30 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on September 08, 2008, 10:06:08 PM

I somewhat doubt that. People have a idea of what you might be, so why waste a vote on you now? It will most likely be someone in the game that has hardly spoken other players, except for the ones in their alliance.
I can cast a vote that could possibly trip up one of the mafioso. And since I'm bulletproof, they can't do anything but vote me out.

Ridley

I think Matt is a tad suspicious. He didn't seem to care that an innocent got killed. That has to mean something.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Red

I'm going to plead for my release I guess.... It's not considered gambling when it's a sure thing. D=

And Riddler and I need to talk.

SkyMyl

Quote from: RedSox on September 09, 2008, 12:34:02 PM
I'm going to plead for my release I guess.... It's not considered gambling when it's a sure thing. D=

And Riddler and I need to talk.
Define talk.

*Voted*