News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Ridley on September 09, 2008, 03:15:59 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 09, 2008, 03:14:17 PM
Lol, nice. Two people to trust, and even more mystery.

Thing is, the cops know who to go after and the mafia know how to go after now.
It still puts the baddies a turn behind, meaning everyone else is safe for a while.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 09, 2008, 02:30:46 PM
So we discovered two people who are immune to two forms of elimination.

But they are at the same time innocent. =D
It definitely helps our chances of finding the mafia.

Matt

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 09, 2008, 02:30:46 PM
So we discovered two people who are immune to two forms of elimination.

But they are at the same time innocent. =D

Silver can be voted off and Redsox can be killed by the mafia. Nobody is immune... Redsox will be looked at by the mafia as a easy innocent target, Silver will be looked at as a easy target to be voted off by the cops and mafia, and possibly other innocents that find him to be a waste to keep him around.

Doodle

Both people that were attacked/arrested are immune? Lol, nice. :D
YEAH

The Riddler

The citizens were ready for another day of sending in their votes. They all reached the voting booths and had small conversations amongst themselves before submitting their ballots. Silver said, "I think I was attacked because someone didn't like my vote. Maybe the bad guys will show their faces and try to vote me to my death?" Sonic thought the same, but Matt didn't agree. "You're the safest of all of us, why would they risk that?" Mack and Java showed relief that Silver and Red turned out to be good and were glad for their safety. Ridley noted that Matt didn't seem too bothered by the death of an innocent the day earlier. "He seems suspicious to me." Mack glared around the room, "I got two text messages telling me who to vote for, but neither of you will state your opinion publicly?" No one said anything. Everyone began their voting.

The Judge counted up the votes and though he noted that four people didn't vote, he came to a conclusion. "Today's trial will be between... Zovi and Mack. You two are encouraged to defend yourselves, and the rest of you are today's jury. A majority must be reached to sentence one of these men, so be sure you think it out." The jury took their seats.

Zovistograt: ||||||
Mackormoses: |||
sonicdude164: |
Silverhawk79: |

Zovistograt and Mackormoses are on trial. You all have until 9pm EST tomorrow to POST your votes. If you do not, a vote will be randomly decided for you. A majority must be reached.  Zovi and Mack, you are encouraged to defend yourselves. Good luck.

Light

Mack = invaluable, again. It'd be a shame to see him go.

I vote for Zovi.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

Fantastic. And yet the two still choose not to post? Do I sense an air of cowardice?

Regardless, if you guys want me gone, you have to post, and we'll see just who it is that belongs on trial.

SkyMyl

This is one of the harder choices so far...

Zovi.

Red

Before I vote, I want to hear how they plead, so I'll edit this before 9 pm tomorrow.

I'm leaning towards voting for Zovi, but Mack seems to be too thankful that Silver and I are safe. As if he's trying to get attention off of him. Like when a drunk person tries to act sober, they over do it and overall make them look even more drunk. Then again, he could be legit and be an innocent and it's just that I'm paranoid. >.> But as of now, I'll see who everybody votes for, listen to their stories and everything.  

Matt

I pick Zovi and it will be my final decision, I am sure Mack will be gone sooner or later, but for I will say later.

Zovistograt

I wasn't aware I did anything wrong to anger you guys this much ;_;

I do agree, though, that mack is quite the indispensible player.  He'll probably help you guys out quite well to win against the Mafia.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Macawmoses

Oh no, I'm not any more useful than any other player here, after all I'm either corrupt or a killer.

Matt

Quote from: Zovistograt on September 09, 2008, 06:23:47 PM
I wasn't aware I did anything wrong to anger you guys this much ;_;

I do agree, though, that mack is quite the indispensible player.  He'll probably help you guys out quite well to win against the Mafia.

You did nothing to anger anyone, you're just another person that could turn into a problem for me and others later in the game due to whatever ability you posses or just your wit alone.

Quote from: mackormoses on September 09, 2008, 06:28:56 PM
Oh no, I'm not any more useful than any other player here, after all I'm either corrupt or a killer.

You're not corrupt.

Silverhawk79

...WHY MUST I CHOOSE? ;_;
I hate choosing between two people that I like. :(
I...uh, what happens if I don't vote?