News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

These next couple of phases should really get interesting...

Java

The results should be given sometime soon, right? Or at least the next time Riddler comes on?

Matt

Quote from: Java_Java on September 15, 2008, 07:01:17 PM
The results should be given sometime soon, right? Or at least the next time Riddler comes on?

Yes.

Silverhawk79

* Silverhawk79 bangs on cell bars
LET ME OUT, I'M INNOCENT >:(

The Riddler

The citizens were prepared for the day and knew they couldn't slack off. One by one they arrived at the court house, and a few had some minor conversations. Doodle showed sadness in the corruption of the City's police. Ridley found it funny in a way. Red was simply amazed that Daft was killed. No one really discussed, however, who should be on trial. It seemed that many already knew who they were voting for.

Judge Riddler showed up very late. "Sorry, everyone, long night." The people stamped their feet, but they knew they should probably not complain. His Honor counted the votes. He was shocked. "Everyone eligible to vote, did. Very well, everyone. It seems we have a tie, though." The crowd looked around at one another." "Matt, you're on trial. Lightning and Master, you two are tied for the second slot. I'm putting your names into a hat." Matt, upset, stepped out of the crowd. Lightning and Master grew nervous. "Master, you're up. I'm sorry." Lightning let out a huge sigh of relief. Master stepped down. The rest of the crowd took their seats in the jury.

Matt and Masteryounglink are on trial. You have until Midnight EST tomorrow (sorry I'm so late today, didn't get home 'til half an hour ago and my computer was messed up.) to post your votes. Matt, Master, do your best to defend yourselves. Good luck.

- `Matt`: ||||
- MasterYoungLink: ||
- Lightningsword: ||
- mackormoses: |
- Doodleboy: |

Could someone do me a favor and round up all my stories? Separate them by phase, if you can? =]

Matt

Interesting. I'd much rather be on trial with LS... but MYL will do I guess.

Doodle

YEAH

HTA!

Hmm...
This is a tough one but I'm going with MYL.
I think we have 2 innocents here though. D:

Lohn Jocke

I'm hoping I can still talk, because I'm not in the game.

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

One way or another, I knew I was going on trial today. Then again, I thought I would be going on trial from Morning 2. Well, that's my bad luck.

Think of the players as Chance Cards. If you kill me, you lose one of the better chance cards in the Innocent's deck, and you'll possibly lose a chance to gain victory over the Mafia and Police. I may not be as invaluable as some others, but I am useful, nonetheless.

sonicdude164

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on September 16, 2008, 08:39:33 AM
One way or another, I knew I was going on trial today. Then again, I thought I would be going on trial from Morning 2. Well, that's my bad luck.

Think of the players as Chance Cards. If you kill me, you lose one of the better chance cards in the Innocent's deck, and you'll possibly lose a chance to gain victory over the Mafia and Police. I may not be as invaluable as some others, but I am useful, nonetheless.
We'll have to deal if that happens. However, I vote Matt.

Red

Personally, I think MYL is a cop, so I vote for him. Final.

Java

Doodle

I HATE this whole posting your vote thing.

Hm...er...UGH. :-\
Matt.
YEAH