News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares300

Java

Quote from: Ares300 on September 16, 2008, 06:11:35 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 16, 2008, 06:10:23 PM
Going to say it?

Quote from: Ares300 on September 16, 2008, 03:28:24 PM
I think MYL is of some importance..........EIS CAPUTE!!(spl?)

translation: I vote MYL

already did
Wow...I saw that as you voting for Matt...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Java_Java on September 16, 2008, 07:08:50 PM
Quote from: Ares300 on September 16, 2008, 06:11:35 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 16, 2008, 06:10:23 PM
Going to say it?

Quote from: Ares300 on September 16, 2008, 03:28:24 PM
I think MYL is of some importance..........EIS CAPUTE!!(spl?)

translation: I vote MYL

already did
Wow...I saw that as you voting for Matt...
Eh, I'm screwed.

Don't depend on the Doc. Those are my last words.

He's too "good".

Silverhawk79

The Riddler

Matt stepped up to give his defense. "I would have liked to be up here against Lightning, but Master will do. I am not a cop, I can tell you that much. If I make it out of today alive, I'll share some vital information with you all. I feel Master is definitely hiding something. He's been very quite. Take note, everyone." He stepped down.

Master started to speak, but was cut off by a cackling Ares. "Off with his head!!" Everyone glared at him as Judge Riddler slammed his gavel. "Your honor," started Master, "and members of the jury, I knew I was going to be put on trial. Think of this though; Every person here is a card in a deck of chances. If you off me, you're killing your chance at a Royal Flush."

The jury seemed distraught. A tough choice had to be made between the two on trial. Doodle pounded his head into the table in the deliberation room. "I hate to have to pick..." Mack felt he had to go with the uncertain. "We don't know much about Master, we should probably hold onto Matt just a little longer." Each person passed in their vote. The jury exited the deliberation room and announced their verdict.
"Your honor,  with a vote of six to three, Master is our choice." The judge slammed his gavel down. "Very well. Guards."

As the guards put Master in handcuffs and took him away, he shouted out to the jury, "Don't depend on the doctor." Master was quickly brought to the Chair room. The guards took his belongings and strapped him in. The lever was pulled down, and two thousand volts ran through Master's body. His body fell limp in the chair. The guards rummaged through his items and found his wallet. A guard pocketed some cash, and then found a business card. "Master Y. Link, M.D." "...oh my..."

- LightningSword - MasterYoungLink
- RedSox - MasterYoungLink
- Ridley - MasterYoungLink
- sonicdude164 - Matt
- Java_Java - Matt
- Hector_the_Axe - MasterYoungLink
- DOODLEboy99 - Matt
- mackormoses - MasterYoungLink
- Ares300 - MasterYoungLink

MasterYoungLink was electrocuted. He was the doctor, one who could resurrect a deceased player.

Night phase three begins now. Get your kills and other abilities in (if you so choose) by 11PM EST tomorrow. Remember, PM me.

Matt

Interesting, he wasn't lying. Well now that phase is over, some people have just given me a great idea on their positions in the just based on who they voted for.

Silverhawk79

FFFFFFFFFFFFF
We keep losing all of our useful players. :x

sonicdude164

Matt

I'm curious... it has been brought to my attention that whoever the vigilante is, hasn't killed anyone off yet.

Macawmoses

God darn it, this was a lose-lose situation for all of us.

This just brings up the question....why are we playing like this. I've had enough, we've played conservatively, we've killed our Bodyguard and Dr....it's time we start throwing out accusations, we don't have anything to lose, and everything to gain. It's time we take our stand, or the Mafia and Police will win; we have our Lawyer, Priest, Vigilante, and Mayor....we MUST take a baddie out next round, and we need to use all the abilities we can this phase, otherwise, WE ARE TOAST.

Doodle

Doctor? DOCTOR? NOOOOO.
We keep losing the important people...
YEAH

HTA!

Red

Matt

To be honest, it was a huge lose - lose situation.