News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares300

hmmmmmm.........should I not have done that?

With no doctor, no one gets a second chance.

The Riddler

#werewolf is registered. Lightning, you're ~. I figured I'd make it so it's more accurate to the game, also it auto-voices. =P

The Riddler

The sky was dark, the city was silent. Hector sat in his apartment reading newspaper articles and reviewing TV News clips. He put pictures up on his wall of the Mafia's logo. He had become obsessed with the Mafia. As he was watching his most recent taping, a rock broke through his window. Surprised, he opened his drawer and grabbed his shiny new gun. He headed down the flight of stairs, and upon reaching the bottom he saw that the door was busted in. He pressed himself against the wall and peeked around for intruders, but saw no one. The street seemed empty, but Hector wasn't positive because it was dark. He decided to step outside for a better look. A dim red glow caught the corner of Hectors eye, but he couldn't figure out from where. He looked around and to his dismay, a red dot was aligned over his heart. A bullet pierced through his chest and he fell to the ground.

Mack was walking through the city, as he had a good feeling about this particular night. He quietly hummed "More Than a Feeling" by Boston and stared at the moon as he walked. He didn't pay too much attention to where he was going... and he stumbled over something. He felt a warm moisture as his hands hit the ground, and he looked back to see what he had stumbled on. Mack gagged as he saw Hector's dead body and the pool of blood he was leaning in. He quickly stood up and wiped his hands off, but a bright light slowed him down. Sirens started to blare, and red and blue lights flashed around. Over a megaphone, a voice stated "Get on the ground!" Mack complied, but shouted, "I didn't do this!" A cop exited the car and pointed a gun at Mack, "Shut up, you sick son of a ninny!" The cop dug his knee into Mack's back as he put his hands in cuffs. "I didn't do it!" The cop bashed a night stick into Mack's head, knocking him out cold. The officer dragged Mack into the squad car and drove him away.

Java had just finished up his work and cleaned up. He went to his car, and noticed the windows were cracked open. He couldn't recall whether or not he left them that way, but he shrugged it off thinking he must've; It was hot that day. He got in his car and started it up, set it to reverse, and began to back out of his parking spot. He stopped the car and switched it to drive, but the car stalled out. Angry, he slammed his fists into the steering wheel. "Third time this darn month." He reached for the door handle, but the lock suddenly dropped. Java looked to his left and saw a hand on the lock, and quickly turned around. A gun was in his face, a dark figure was in the back seat. "Your whole squad is of no use to us. Goodnight." Before Java could plea for his life, the gun was fired and a bullet went square through his head. Java's head dropped and went into the steering wheel,  pressing and sustaining the horn.

The newspapers the next morning were selling like hot cakes. "Police Officer Killed in Car!" "Man Dead In Apartment; Mafia Logo Carved Into His Arm!" "Mack Ormoses Arrested Last Night For Alleged Murder!" The number of people in the city was quickly shrinking. Things were getting intense.

Hector was killed by a Vigilante. He was the Copycat, but became a member of the Mafia through use of his ability.
Mackormoses was arrested.
Java_Java was killed by the Mafia. He was a Cop.

Morning Phase Four begins now. Get your votes in via PM by 10PM EST Tomorrow.
Good luck, everyone.

Silverhawk79

I admit, I got goosebumps reading this one. :P
So, we got rid of a Mafia member, and a cop, and poor mack is in jail.
...WITH ME.
Mack, please don't rape me.

Macawmoses

I assume I am allowed to still post in this thread, as hawk has. Lawyer, I don't know who you are, but I do assure you, I need my freedom. Or perhaps the mafia will listen, and knock off the third cop, freeing two innocents. Either way, get me the hell out of here.

Silver...could you pick up that pencil for me....it seems I dropped it.

Ares300

Wow. Unexpected turn of events.

Now things are starting to heat up. :O

The Riddler

Quote from: mackormoses on September 17, 2008, 08:48:21 PM
I assume I am allowed to still post in this thread, as hawk has. Lawyer, I don't know who you are, but I do assure you, I need my freedom. Or perhaps the mafia will listen, and knock off the third cop, freeing two innocents. Either way, get me the hell out of here.

Yes, you can talk. You can't quite contribute to the game, but you can plea for your release.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: mackormoses on September 17, 2008, 08:48:21 PM

Quote from: Ares300 on September 17, 2008, 08:49:01 PM
Wow. Unexpected turn of events.

Now things are starting to heat up. :O
I lol'd

sonicdude164

Yay, good phase for us. Now to actually kill a baddie this time >_>

I propose we vote for Ares.

Ares300

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 17, 2008, 08:58:07 PM
Yay, good phase for us. Now to actually kill a baddie this time >_>

I propose we vote for Ares.

En garde  :P

Matt

Interesting... I wonder how whoever the vigilante figured out HTA was a copycat, I myself had just figured it out, yet I had also yet to say anything to anyone, things are only to get even more interesting. Well this phase has been a definite win-win for the innocents, and loss for the mafia and the cops. This next phase will decide what alliances still stand. I am also at the point where voting me off doesn't matter to me, and is a smart thing to do. I should have died instead of the doctor.

Edit: Whoever the lawyer is, don't get Mack out just yet. The chance of him telling the truth on being innocent is low.

Macawmoses

Quote from: `Matt` on September 17, 2008, 09:58:26 PM
Interesting... I wonder how whoever the vigilante figured out HTA was a copycat, I myself had just figured it out, yet I had also yet to say anything to anyone, things are only to get even more interesting. Well this phase has been a definite win-win for the innocents, and loss for the mafia and the cops. This next phase will decide what alliances still stand. I am also at the point where voting me off doesn't matter to me, and is a smart thing to do. I should have died instead of the doctor.

Edit: Whoever the lawyer is, don't get Mack out just yet. The chance of him telling the truth on being innocent is low.
Whatever. I'll prove it sooner or later. The odds of three baddies going are lower. If the mafia kill a cop, I'm good to go anyways.

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on September 18, 2008, 12:03:39 AM
Quote from: `Matt` on September 17, 2008, 09:58:26 PM

Whatever. I'll prove it sooner or later. The odds of three baddies going are lower. If the mafia kill a cop, I'm good to go anyways.

Only unknown innocent positions are the Lawyer, Vigilante and Mayor... likely hood of you being any of the three are slim, then again.

Doodle

Oh, good! We killed the copycat, and the mafia killed a cop.
YEAH

Ridley

I say Sonicdude is probably the last cop.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...