News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf 2 "The Mafia" - Night Six.

Started by The Riddler, September 05, 2008, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicdude164

Quote from: LightningSword on September 18, 2008, 08:42:39 PM
By now, I assume everyone knows who everyone is. With that said, vote Mack if you want the chance to win.

Also:

Me = not a mafioso.
Mack = Mafioso.
?? (Ares) = Did not vote for Mack who is a mafioso, therefore he is one as well.
Ridley = Did not vote, but that also means he did not vote for Mack, so he is the final mafioso.
While we're at it:
LS: Cop.

Matt

Right now Innocents are in control of this game.

Ares300

We'll see how this turn out....

I wont vote until tommorow afternoon. :O

Matt

Quote from: Ares300 on September 18, 2008, 09:21:59 PM

You, Ridley, and Doodle are the last three to vote. Obviously you and Ridley will vote for LS in the long run. Doodle if he is smart will vote for Mack. That would make it...

3-Mack
2-LS

Ares300

Quote from: `Matt` on September 18, 2008, 09:25:17 PM

You, Ridley, and Doodle are the last three to vote. Obviously you and Ridley will vote for LS in the long run. Doodle if he is smart will vote for Mack. That would make it...

3-Mack
2-LS

what about RedSox? Or is he playing anymore?

Light

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 18, 2008, 08:48:42 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on September 18, 2008, 08:42:39 PM
By now, I assume everyone knows who everyone is. With that said, vote Mack if you want the chance to win.

Also:

Me = not a mafioso.
Mack = Mafioso.
?? (Ares) = Did not vote for Mack who is a mafioso, therefore he is one as well.
Ridley = Did not vote, but that also means he did not vote for Mack, so he is the final mafioso.
While we're at it:
LS: Cop.
Don't be so quick on the accusation.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Macawmoses

Yes, don't be so quick on the accusation. Note how someone here suddenly has a revelation as to whom the mafia are, yet the cop isn't mentioned? Or perhaps there is more to this? Think it over, but you should note that it is pretty fishy.

Matt

Quote from: Ares300 on September 18, 2008, 09:31:22 PM

3-Mack
2-LS

Ah completely forgot, make it 4-Mack.

Also Sonic, you're starting to come off a bit strong on the note of LS being the last cop, I have started to believe that you're covering your own role up. Also Sonic, the second I find out you're lying about your role, I will have you killed off from the game.

Doodle

Mack.
And that makes 5.

Well, I think Mac, is going to fry.
YEAH

Ridley

Quote from: `Matt` on September 18, 2008, 10:16:42 PM
Quote from: Ares300 on September 18, 2008, 09:31:22 PM

3-Mack
2-LS

Ah completely forgot, make it 4-Mack.

Also Sonic, you're starting to come off a bit strong on the note of LS being the last cop, I have started to believe that you're covering your own role up. Also Sonic, the second I find out you're lying about your role, I will have you killed off from the game.
Priest can not vote in the morning phase guys.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

sonicdude164

Quote from: mackormoses on September 18, 2008, 10:11:24 PM
Yes, don't be so quick on the accusation. Note how someone here suddenly has a revelation as to whom the mafia are, yet the cop isn't mentioned? Or perhaps there is more to this? Think it over, but you should note that it is pretty fishy.
If I was the last cop, I wouldn't announce that to the world either.

Ridley

Quote from: sonicdude164 on September 19, 2008, 01:09:51 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 18, 2008, 10:11:24 PM
If I was the last cop, I wouldn't announce that to the world either.

Personally, I feal that the cops had a pretty large disadvantage from the start. They had the fewest members, coudn't kill anyone, and everybody tried to target them.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

I'm almost afraid to post the results.
Really.

Silverhawk79

Ridley

...It's quite obvious...