News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Changes

Started by Super, September 06, 2008, 09:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moriarty

Quote from: Dill on September 10, 2008, 05:43:50 PM
Personally, I see nothing wrong with changing our name to Vaatiland. It's catchy, and fits well in a banner. Besides, at this point, anything is better than FCD (sorry guys, but you came to us, not the other way around).

Vaatiland certainly has a nice ring to it.

And maybe a slogan:

"The only living being to achieve a 99.999999% SUPERKOOL rating besides SUPERKOOL himself."

On a more lighter note, if you could persuade Hugh Laurie to make an appearance on the forum, I'm sure traffic would increase a bit.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Riosan

Personally, I see nothing wrong with changing our name to Vaatiland.

I prefer Doc Gerbil's World.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Riosan on September 11, 2008, 02:34:42 PM

I second

Friendly Hostile

Quote from: Riosan on September 11, 2008, 02:34:42 PM

Anyone who doesn't simply doesn't matter.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Moriarty on September 11, 2008, 01:31:48 PM
Personally, I see nothing wrong with changing our name to Vaatiland. It's catchy, and fits well in a banner. Besides, at this point, anything is better than FCD (sorry guys, but you came to us, not the other way around).

Vaatiland certainly has a nice ring to it.

And maybe a slogan:

"The only living being to achieve a 99.999999% SUPERKOOL rating besides SUPERKOOL himself."

On a more lighter note, if you could persuade Hugh Laurie to make an appearance on the forum, I'm sure traffic would increase a bit.
I concur, especially with the last bit.

Dill

Hugh Laurie: Well golly ol' Queen, bugger! This Vaatiland is the crumpet's crisp!
Vaatix: aoeu. (this is the Dvorak equivalent of asdf)
Nsider2: Oh no! The LHC had a malfunction, and has personified all 10,000 of our members as a single entity! It's the end for us!

And, of course, as all of FCD (and Hugh Laurie) join hands and watch the sunset emerge from the clouds, this song will begin playing at :55.

EDIT: Well grievances, I got so wrapped up in the moment I didn't post the song. Well, you'll just have to figure it out on your own.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Dill on September 11, 2008, 06:28:20 PM
Do you use Dvorak?

I was thinking of switching over to it...sometime...>_>
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Moriarty

Quote from: Dill on September 11, 2008, 06:28:20 PM
Hugh Laurie: Well golly ol' Queen, bugger! This Vaatiland is the crumpet's crisp!
Nsider2: Oh no! The LHC had a malfunction, and has personified all 10,000 of our members as a single entity! It's the end for us!

And, of course, as all of FCD (and Hugh Laurie) join hands and watch the sunset emerge from the clouds, this song will begin playing at :55.

The crumpet's crisp! Now that's something, Hugh!

I think you forgot the part where Hugh points his finger at the bears, Vaatix looks at them and together they destroy the entire bear population in a matter of nanoseconds. (This part is right after the Raccoons of Draconian Law betrayed us and right before we join hands).

QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?